2017 BMW i3 REX 12k/24 mths. One Pay $1303 or 54.29/mth - NJ/NY

could you have used the bmw drive event coupon for $1000? that would have made it $300 one pay? haha

1 Like

Like someone mentioned if all the rebates and coupons are applied BMW will have to pay us to drive.

However please understand that the lease cannot process unless the Cap cost is more than residual. You cannot apply all available rebates and expect to have the Cap cost way under residual and expect to get the car.

1 Like

But if ever there was a time to load up on wheel and tire, wear and tear, etc. this would be it. Sign up for all those to offset the rebates and then either keep them because they were free or try and drop them later and have them refunded (Not sure if BMW does that).

Thatā€™s a good idea or get a more expensive build. Hmmm I may have to make some calls tomorrow to get one. Itā€™s too good of a deal to pass up with all the rebates.

2 Likes

I fought to get a similar deal. They gave me 11.5% off of MSRP, same rebates (give or take a tiny bit), and I came out to $325/month. Canā€™t figure it out yet! Lol

Post detailed numbers here and we can work out where the discrepancy is. Mist likely higher MSRP vehicle or 36 mth lease instead of 24. As @HN308 has stated 24 months is the sweet spot because of the high incentive amount being residualize over fewer months. If you are in CA, you would have to weigh the difference in 24 mth without CA rebates vs. 36 months with.

1 Like

24 months
$0 drive off
10k miles
$54,9xx MSRP
11.5% discount
$11k in rebates
9.5% CA sales tax
One pay is $7,818
$325/month

@gogetgriff

See the issues below compared to my deal.

1. Your MSRP is 5K more compared to mine.
  2. My discount is 13.6% so 2 points more which adds $1000 in cap cost.
  3. My tax rate is Zero. Yours is 9.5% on 11K rebates itself $1045.
  4. You pay tax also on the depreciation which should be another grand or so. Didnā€™t reverse engineer it so donā€™t quote me on it.
  5. You have 2K less in rebates.

You add all of those up and the difference between our 2 deals of $6,500 should add up.

3 Likes

OPā€™s right, the difference in MSRP and the tax probably account for most of the difference. Keep in mind, the amount of the rebates is the same regardless of the MSRP, so the impact of even a small increase in MSRP could have a big difference.

Might be worthwhile to look into a 36 months lease, this way youā€™ll be eligible for the $2,500 CVRP rebate (assuming you make less than $300,000). Or, if your income is low enough, you can get up to $4,500. Donā€™t forget the 450 kicker from SC Edison too.

1 Like

Thanks guys! Seems about right. Iā€™ll try for 36 and see what he comes back with.

Came out to $370/Mo tax in.

Incredible. 20202020

If to stack Ski event 1000$ code, that it should come to 300 one pay :)))

Didnā€™t read through I see? 2017 BMW i3 REX 12k/24 mths. One Pay $1303 or 54.29/mth - NJ/NY

1 Like

Where are you seeing the $2000 Loyalty and Lease Cash? My dealer says there is only lease cash.

Winning! [20 Chars.]

Sir you are great !!!

Thats interesting as the 2 local-ish dealers I spoke with say there is only 2k loyalty.

1 Like

Would this be around 3k in Socal due to tax on incentives?

OP is getting a huge discount off msrp + 13k rebate which not many qualify for.
His in a state where rebate is not being taxed.

Congrats on the deal.

1 Like