2017 BMW 540i xDrive Short Term Lease

Looking to transfer lease of our 2017 BMW 540i xDrive.
I am located in Arlington, VA. The car is in excellent condition.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2017 BMW 540i xDrive (Black on Black)
Monthly Payment: $599 including tax
Drive-Off Amount: $550 BMW lease transfer fee
Months Left: 15
Current Mileage: 26,500
Original Contract Total Miles: 30000
Miles Allowed at Turn In: 33,000 (Bought extra miles)
Miles for rest of the term: 6,500 (Option -you can buy extra miles for 25 cents per mile from BMW)
Term Length - 36 Months
Lease Start Date: 8/19/2017
Lease End Date: 8/19/2020
Residual Value: $39,949.70
Payoff Quote: $46751.20

– Black on Black
– Sport Line Package
– Paddle Shifts
– Heated Steering Wheel
– Heated Front & Rear Seats.
– Rear View Camera
– Level One Film Protection.
– Non Smoking
– Pet Free/ Child Free
– Garage Kept
– Dealership Maintained
– Up to date maintenance
– Accident Free
– Factory Warranty Included.
– Please email for additional information!!!

Whats msrp?

uploaded the agreement.

Agreement doesn’t have the MSRP but assume around $67k based on the residual.

400 miles per month is pretty low… may need to throw out an incentive, at least for this crowd.

Thanks for the tip Britten. Do you think covering the lease transfer fee is a good incentive?

Probably a lot more, especially for this site.

There has been several recent deals for 2018 or 2019 540xi for anywhere between $550-$450/month assuming $0 DAS which would include 833 miles per month.

Probably need to get this payment around or below $500/month to gain any interest here. May have better luck with Swapalease and people definitely are willing to pay more there than here.

Any chance you replaced the tires already? Another potential cost for the new lessee as well as the $350 disposition fee.

1 Like

In that case I will try Swapalease or drive it till lease ends. Thanks for the info Britten.

Can you please show a deal of $450 for a 540i with $0 das? Most deals posted here charge acq, first month, dmv, tax on rebates, dealer and broker fees upfront. $2500-$3000 plus msd

3 Likes

Last month the lowest I thought I saw was $380/month for a ‘18 loaner which equates to around $450/month $0 DAS plus MSD. I don’t consider MSD DAS but could have missed taxes. There is ad now for a new 2019 for $534 zero drive off before taxes.

Either way, you could get a considerably better deal directly from dealer without having to worry about the transfer process, lack of mileage, and no maintenance.

I don’t remember seeing that one. Any chance you have the link?

Sorry… it was a 530xi but actually only $335/month or $410/month zero drive off before taxes.