2017 BMW 540i lease quote

Pls help friends…

Your original goal was a $70k 540i for $580/month with $3k drive-offs, but you ended up negotiating a $53k (530i?) for $719/month with $1k drive-offs?

You could get an E-class with a higher MSRP for less.

1 Like

I don’t know how yu went from a 70k car to a 53k one…

1% rule failed

1 Like

Yea the deal sucks. Why is he even asking here?

That’s 7 series money right now I can get one. About $780 before taxes brand new not a loaner. 85k MSRP for 740i 2017

Hey sorry for the typo friends. Its a $63k car, not 53 :slight_smile: Below was the deal i got offered in March, but they are not willing to do that deal now :frowning: I should have ordered the car in March(this was for a BTO; not dealer inventory). Now the lowest offer I have is $719 a month with 1000 out of pocket for the $63k msrp car. My current lease on a 535i is $623 a month including wear and tear for a $70k car. Residual on that deal was 68% and MSDs. But now residual is 62% and no MSDs.

Will the residuals go back up to 68% in Oct/Nov time?

can you share the dealer please?

Can anyone suggest hot BMW markets. Am in FL and all the deals here are expensive. Any suggestions friends?

June is here…new plans, new promotions. Please share details when available.

As has been posted before, did you try Greg Poland from Pacific BMW in Los Angeles? He can sell to almost any state.

June #s will be out in the next couple days.

Please help analyze this deal. This is 698 all in. My dealer in FL is reviewing to beat this by $20.00 a month for a car of my choice to order in. I have another offer of $650 a month all in but for a car in stock, has most options i need. All for $63k car.

Atlanta, GA. There used to be a really helpful sales guy called Adrian from BMW South Atlanta on bimmerfest.

Can someone throw some light on the above deal??

thanks, I’ll try…

1 Like

Almost 1%. Considering it’s the way BMW does leases now, it’s seems ok. You can wait to see if they sweeten the deal in the next couple of months, or if you really lik the car go for it.

Even the fleet discounts are coming down now man!!! they are really tightening things up!! they realize their cars are better than mercs and audi. they are really pulling up the prices now!!! its crazy. Am really tired and done hunting for deals!!!

It has nothing to do with it being “better” than mercy or audi.

We know you love BMW. So enjoy paying the premium and just enjoy the car instead of trying to leasehack one.

Or wait a few months.

This is what I got for 340i BMW
2017 BMW 4 Series 430i
Factory Accessories
Driver Assistance Package($950 Value)
Rear View Camera
Park Distance Control
Transmission: Sport Automatic
Heated Front Seats($500 Value)
Navigation System($1,950 Value)
Apple CarPlay Compatibility($300 Value)

MSRP: $47475
Total Discount including Fleet/lease rebate/Non-BMW owner - $8347
Total Sale Price: $39128
MF: 0.00130
Residual: 61
Drive Off: 1076.11(first month+tax etc)
$0 down
Monthly: $414 (excluding tax) - $445 including tax
Leasehacker Score: 9.6

Is this a good deal?

This is what I got for 340i BMW
2017 BMW 4 Series 430i

???

Sorry wrong post. It is 430i+Driver Assistant+Nav+apple Car play

MSRP: $47475
Total Discount including Fleet/lease rebate/Non-BMW owner - $8347
Total Sale Price: $39128
MF: 0.00130
Residual: 61
Drive Off: 1076.11(first month+tax etc)
$0 down
Monthly: $414 (excluding tax) - $445 including tax
Leasehacker Score: 9.6

Is this a good deal?

and why the hell is this posted on a 540 thread!! people really need to start READING!!!