2017 BMW 330i loaner $283 Sign n Drive 10k miles/yr $40k MSRP

Hey Hackrs! Thank you so much for your efforts and the info. You guys help level the playing field.

This would be my first time leasing when I go in to sign. Let me know how I’m doing!
Okay so I walked into a BMW dealership Sunday night 5 minutes after close. Talked to a gentlemen and let him know I want to get a killer deal and if he can’t offer it there’s no reason for him to stay after hours to kill time with me.
They quoted me a bullshit quote with GREAT sale price, except they erroneously added about 100/mo on the rate I was getting through the calculator. Probably increased the MF without revealing it. Anyway, luckily I know how to do math and told them their math was wrong and to call me tomorrow when they fix it.

Texted me the next day with a slightly better but steal crappy deal.
I thanked the Salesmen for trying and said I’m not happy with the price and virtually walked again.

End of day comes back with a Great deal saying he would like to close by end of month.

Check it out and let me know if I’m missing anything.
MSRP: $404xx
Sale: $32,9xx
$3000 Lease cash
$1500 Recent Grad
Thats about $12k off MSRP
Check picture for rest

I actually want 15k miles a year so its $319 but for those who are used to seeing 10k deals I put $283 in the title for easier comparison. People forget 15k is a 3% reduction in RV

Payment is .789% of MSRP That definitely beats the 1% rule and its with 36/mo 15k miles/yr

photo 20171127_175910_zpstvg5jvfd.png

1 Like

Looks like a pretty great price to me. Assuming this is a 36 month lease? Also, I thought recent grad was only $1,000 - so it looks like their error is in your favor.

1 Like

The $1000 voucher from the BMW driving event would make this even sweeter. Not sure if they’re still having them, maybe worth looking into.

1 Like

I called Crevier BMW in CA where they were having the drive event. They were terrible on the phone. The $1000 is awarded 50% by BMW and 50% by dealer. so that really just means its an extra $500. They weren’t discounting their cars very aggressively.

Yes 319 for 36 month and 331 for 24 mo. On a CPO its 1500 I guess. Lol
This is ALL in including tax.

Solid deal, especially when you consider its 15K miles. Well done!

1 Like

Ahhh I’m torn between a more expensive C300 Sport and this. I just don’t wanna pass up a deal like this.
My heart says more expensive and lush C300
My wallet says hug the road and save money with the 330i

I would get the 330i. The c300 has enough plastic bits that are high gloss around the cabin that will wear horribly over the 3 years. The BMW will keep looking good inside everyday.

That’s an excellent deal as long as there’s no last minute funny business on money factor or “you must buy this protection package BS”

3 Likes

Ahh interesting, you are right about the plastic accents/parts.
Truth be told, I just don’t like the rims on the 330i its the stock vanilla 16 or 17 inch ones that just dont scream BMW to me. I suppose on a 24 month lease I can upgrade to a more expensive car at about 21 months with their pull ahead program.

I have finals week in school so i cant go in to dealership again until thursday anyway so i have some time to contemplate.

Where are you getting this great deal? I’m over in El Paso, TX and there’s never a good lease deal.

I’m in California.

In California

Great deal. Got something similar myself a couple days ago on a used loaner. I assume this is <5K miles so the lease cash still applies?

Yes its just under 5k.
Did you also use recent grad $1500 on CPO?

Damn. The car got sold the night before I was scheduled to go in to knock out the deal. Unfortunately, it was finals week and Masters Degree is more important than a material good. Oh well, i’ll find another in December.

Fremont BMW is giving out $1000 for their X3 driving event on December 9, 10. You might want to take advantage on that incentive.

any updates? you in northern CA or southern?

Southern.
I’m shopping for either a 330i or C300 right now. On delay for xmas then ill be pulling the trigger anytime this month after xmas.

I had to stop car shopping for a few weeks due to work and finals at school, but I’m on the hunt now.