2017 BMW 320i 36/12k $273/month, $500 drive off first payment/fees

I was basically ready to walk. I had them at 310 or so on a loaner, and knew I could do better. The manager said they couldn’t do the loaner, but they had a coupon that could apply to some stale cars in the lot (this one had been there awhile). So they offered it to me without me explicitly asking.

2 Likes

Nice work. Will you be getting carbon tint? 50% black tint + 50% windshield on that 320i would look sleek.

Uhh I’ve been emailing them back and forward for about 2 weeks, they never offer me a 2k coupon… maybe I should just go ask directly… be like I heard there’s a 2k dealer coupon… might to apply on this deal? <---- prob won’t work :joy:

Congrats on the new car! :clap:

1 Like

i’ve seen 1k for drive than buy events that BMW puts on (generally its not same day), but its possible.

Good luck for someone trying to duplicate this. Enjoi it :+1:

Then they are going to be like, that damn liquid metal guy passing out $2k dealer coupons!

That sounds crazy…was that a typo?

Would you mind to share the dealer information, or PM it to me. I am in Houston, and I would like to try to duplicate your deal. Thanks a lot.

thank you @liquidmetal. i went yesterday to the same dealer and got a similar deal. they offered a higher selling price on new one but then they had a loaner bmw (4600 miles) silver and offered me at this price
1000 down includes 1st month payment
233 per month (35 months)
12k miles

the way they got to it is
3000 lease credit
2000 rebate (same as offered to liquidmetal)
had a trade in that was valued at 8333 so got around 300+ tax credit
i wasnt eligible for 2 other rebates that liquidmetal got namely new graduate and usaa so was expecting that to be higher.

btw during finance, i bought the upgraded maintance that covers brake pads and wipers etc for 995. not sure if it was necessary since its my first lease. do you guys buy it? she kind of implied that bmw will force u to have at 30k miles so cheaper to buy now. again since my goal was to total net of 10k, i purchased it.

So effectively ~$492/mo on a loaner 320i factoring in the $1000 due at signing plus your trade?

No I just used tax benefit from trade in and they wrote me a check for trade in price

Whew! :slightly_smiling_face: Sorry for misunderstanding!

I wouldn’t get the maintenance plan. BMW already comes with free maintenance and brakes probably wouldn’t need to replaced during your lease term and wipers are like $20 or so.

while we are on topic of 320 leases - i got my mom a $44110 MSRP for 408 a month with 1575 down(1st month, dmv, acquisition). 10k/36month 7.375% tax included. forgot the final sale price it had $3250 in incentives. hows it look for comparison?

what kind of 320i has the MSRP of 44110… is that 2018 model?

2017-xDrive , sport package, driver assist, moonroof heated seats , stainless pedals , navigation