2017 BMW 3 Series $600/month?

Hi All,

Here is the deal that was offered to me by a BMW dealer.
Kind of confused since this seems crazy high…

2017 BMW 320ixdrive
MSRP $41,410
List price $38,910 - this is not negotiated, it’s just their online list price
Incentives I qualify for that I know of: USAA $1,000 off leased vehicles
I’m being told that my payment would be $600/month for 36 months/15k miles??
All other information is relatively vague. This was communicated via email so I don’t have any docs to upload.
I was told that reg, doc, taxes, etc. would be another $3,000 which also does not add up based on what I have in the calculator. If I run the same numbers, I get $446 a month, $2,557 drive off

This seems ridiculous and at least $200/month more than I want to spend.
Any help on how I should counter?

Thanks

Run to away. That’s almost M3 territory. Where are you located?

That’s what I thought!
I’m located in the Midwest.
Trying to get a good deal on a lease, but every dealer is the same.
One Jeep dealer even told me that they could not honor their online sale price since I was leasing, not buying??

The Jeep situation is possible because sometimes incentives are different for leases as compared to purchases.

I got this in Omaha late January.

You can find really good deals on Chevys in Midwest right now but that BMW took a lot of effort.
It had $2000 option allowance and was the last 2016 they had.
Never mention your private rebate (in my case college rebate) before finalizing the sales price.

Run and block their numbers. Lol

$41k and only 320. No money upfront, you can get that at $350.

Thanks, everyone - I knew that this deal was terrible.
What should I counter at? I’m to the point where I want to make the offer, lay out the details, and it’s take it or leave it. $350 is what I feel comfortable with/month. That seems feasible. Am I crazy??

I just signed a 17 340ix MSRP $63,500 for $602/mo 36 mo/10k with only first month bank fee and taxes up front.

soooo for you… Start with whatever the MSRP is, subtract 10% and make sure they arent giving you a money factor higher then .00130. That’s where I would start negotiating.

You’re not crazy, that’s the real numbers. BTW, that is for states without paying full taxes upfront. Please let us know. Taxes will kill you, and if you roll it in the lease, that woul be atleast $100/month

Thanks, I’m in a state where tax is levied on the total lease payment.

I say aim for 300 a month

Never pay more than $350. Ask for mf, residual, discounts and rebates. Then show us the numbers here

Congrats on the car!

Do you mind me asking why a 340ix is $63.5k MSRP? I am trying to understand how BMW are pricing their cars (between the series) and against soon-to-be competitor, Tesla Model 3 @ $30k starting. Just curious …

Money Factor is .00170
Residual is $24,431

YOu should counter by going to a mercedes E class instead. These are leasing at 400 a month.

Port installed addon’s… To much M performance options. That MPPSK is a KILLER. Basically a hair below an M3 with AWD.

For starters they are inflating your MF by .0004

Just for comparison: I just leased a 2016 340i m sport, tech package, driver assist +, heated seats, m suspension, convenience package.

MSRP $59k
Selling Price $47k
20% discount

Residual 58% / MF .00140

Total due at signing $1k
Monthly after tax $530

36 months + 10k miles/year

if only I wasnt so high maintenance to pick a 16 not exactly the way I wanted it I could get a nice deal like that. Unfortunately I gotta build it exactly how I want it =/ … I got 10% off a new build so I’m happy. If I didnt get the PIA’s (Exhaust) I would have had 11% off but it is what it is.