2017 Audi A6 2.0T Quattro $599 drive off, $599 all in a month 36/12

Hey guys,

About to seal the deal next week on a fully loaded Premium Plus 2017 Audi A6 2.0 Quattro. It is Moonlight Blue Metallic/Brown, a $57,xxx optioned car with LED lights, 20 inch wheel package, navi, all the goodies.

Got them down to $599 drive off/down/TTL inclusive, and then $599 including CA 9.75% tax for 36 months.

I think this is a great deal, let me know if anyone else is interested. They have another Mythos Black/Black car same build as the one I got.

This is in Socal btw. It seems like they are pushing A6 and A4s off the lot.

Sounds like a great deal. So basically, just first months payment? Everything else you rolled into the lease? Which dealer is this, I’m in socal as well.

Yes, first months payment, then just 599 a month after that. Did not roll anything in to the lease. They started at $700, then they ran my credit and came down to $610 for a tornado grey quattro, 55k car. I then went back and ask for $580 on a $57k car, and they agreed. I actually haven’t decided which, the black or blue yet, so I can let you know the dealer info after I take delivery. However, it was very easy, so I’m pretty sure this deal can be replicated elsewhere. I’m actually going to try this upcoming week to check some other dealers and see if I can knock another 20-30 bucks off the monthly, or maybe try to waive first month. If you look at Audi inventory, 2017 A6 is by far the most in stock everywhere, even more so than A4.

Thats because A6 is the only car in the main audi line line up that has not been refreshed. Its almost 6 years old. Great car though.

2 Likes

This looks pretty good for a $57k Audi.

Yeah, but the complete refresh isn’t coming out until 2019, so not bad. Next year will have updated interior with virtual cockpit, cool but I don’t really need it. Plus, knowing Audi, any new redesign isnt going to be earth shattering, espiecially for the A6 model. The 20 inch wheels look spectacular also, makes the car look completed different vs. a base model with 18 inch wheels.

1 Like

I test drove the Q7 with the virtual cockpit and I found it a bit distracting. I’ve heard at night it’s even worse. For me it was overkill, I don’t need a navy screen right in front of me all the time. Yep, you can turn it off. I also agree, the redesign will be minor. Just look at the history.

From what I have read, the fully refreshed model will start selling mid-2018 as a MY2019. At least I hope so, my 535i lease will end in december 2018. With the way BMW leases are getting progressively expensive, I might jump ship to Audi. I am hoping for some serious lease bargains on the 2018 Audi A7 firesale at the end of 2018 calendar year.

Scratch that - I negotiated an even better deal.

Havana Black/Nougat Brown, Quattro, LED, 20 inch wheels. MSRP $59,450 - same price of $599 monthly including tax, only.

Should I push it even more? LOL

Do it, push for $550. 4th of July is around the corner :slight_smile:
If you end up getting a deal, I might just get one as well.

I got 430 on my white/nougat sport, led, 20s, nav, Quattro A6 2.0t with 55k MSRP. But I put 3k down. Seems like you are getter a reasonable deal. The must haves in my opinion are sport, nav and LED. I would not buy an A6 without those.

Given how awfully bad the leases on audis are - your deal is pretty good. It’s not 1% but for Audis that’s relatively impossible to achieve. Enjoy he car :+1:t2:

I sent my quote to DSR leasing for some feedback, and they said they can probably beat it… is it worth the $195 retainer fee gamble?

What were your other terms? 12k a year also? When did you negotiate this, it seems like you are at $513/month for a car only 4k less. Problem is the availability of nougat brown interiors, they aren’t many in black. Most are white like yours or moonlight blue. I haven’t called anything outside of Socal, because shipping the car would negate any small decrease in monthly.

I don’t have the rest of the terms in front of me at the moment. I got a left over season of Audi car in the northeast in march, so pretty good timing. Also, only 10k miles on it. I think that is a pretty good deal for the car you are getting.

Wow they are aggressive - another dealer called back and said they can beat it for a similarly priced car. Let’s see if I can get it down to 550/mo with July 4th coming up and Q3 starting…

I wonder if they want to get rid of their S6s too!! I would be a player with prices like that

1 Like

Lol. This is fun. I just got it down to $575/mo.

Going for ask for waiving first month, and I am taking it.

Do it! And then give us dealer info!

Damn. Think I’ve hit the bottom at least for this month. They won’t budge off 575/mo. However, now I am having a hard time choosing between:

$599/mo
Havanna Black/Nougat Brown and brown wood with the 20’s

$575/mo
Mythos Black/Black and grey wood with 19’s black optics package.

Savings of $864 for brown leather and 20 inch wheels? Can’t decide! I love the black/brown color combo, but the brown wood trim with lighter brown seats is sort of clashing.