2017 Audi A4 Premium Plus

Looking to exit this lease at $512 per month including Audi Care. Has about 7k miles and 26 months left on a 36/30 lease. Has pretty much every package, located in NJ. Don’t hesitate to ask questions.

Is that 7k miles left for 26 months (269 miles per month)? If so, that won’t work for most people and you will need to offer an incentive.

There are 23k left on the lease. 7k driven to date

Thanks for clarifying. People will want to know original MSRP as well.

I believe $48.9 sticker. Glacier white metallic with brown interior

Will Audi take you off the lease?

I believe I would remain liable (continue to be on lease as inactive). This is based on Swapalease Audi page.

Yes some brands you will remain as the cosigner on the lease

Are you sure you want to transfer the lease and the car to someone else while you remain liable?

If it is the right person. Audi does their due diligence also.

I sincerely hope you know what you are doing. Unless you know something about Audi, most finance companies just do a credit check and an algorithm says the new person is eligible to take over the lease. No other due diligence is done.

You never know who might run into financial difficulties and then default on the lease. Then they AFAIK (and you) would owe not just the remainder of the payments but the also the lessor’s costs as well as any negative equity.

How Much You’ll Owe if the Lessor Repossesses the Car

After the car is repossessed, you’ll likely owe:

the remaining lease balance
the past-due payments
amounts for excess wear-and-tear and mileage (if applicable)
the costs of the repossession, and
the costs of resale (such as cleaning and detailing the car), if the lessor decides to sell it after the repossession. (Once the lessor repossesses the car, it will usually sell it through a private sale or public auction.)

Deficiency Judgments

When the lessor sells the repossessed car, the sale price may not cover the total amount that you owe under the lease. The deficiency is the difference between:

the sale price, and
the total amount you owe.
1 Like

I’m potentially interested in this lease. Do you still have the car available and can you send some pictures?

Thanks!