Year: [2017]
Make, Model, and Trim: [Audi Q5 Premium Plus]
Months/Annual Mileage: [36/10k]
Zip Code: [91377]

Year: [2018]
Make, Model, and Trim: [Audi Q5 Premium Plus]
Months/Annual Mileage: [36/10k]
Zip Code: [91377]

Any help with the 2018 Audi Q5 would also be appreciated. Is there anyway to get $550 a month with $2000 drive offs for the 2018 with max MSD?

1 Like

Id be interested in this too, for the 2018 36/12k in zip 08724.
I’m giving up on an X3 since the 2018 wont be out before my lease ends, and the current generation lacks in both power and technology.

With 2018 Q5’s on the lot now, they are probably getting whatever they want for them.
But figured its still worth a look!

I would also be interested in this. Drove the 2018 Q5 last week and was hooked.

I am a total newbie and have been browsing the boards a lot. Has anyone been able to get any kind of deal on the 2018 Q5? Looking around Southern California, most dealers seem to have 30 or so in stock, so even though they are new, I wonder if they will need to start really moving product.

Anyway, goal is to get 2018 Q5 Premium Plus with 15k/year, 36 months, $3000 or so down, for under $600/month. Am I being unrealistic?

I found it on Edmunds.
If I remember correctly a P+ was .00191 and 62% for 36/12 in NJ.

Ive got no deal on it yet and am waiting for possible holiday deals.
Also reaching out to a lease broker a co-worker has used a lot.

I work in an Audi Dealership here in California, the product is pretty new, recently released but are able to work deals on. the MF is a little high.

I would be more than happy to help you out, where in socal?

@Jonathan, I’m in California. Test-drove the Q5 when it was just came out and love it. At the time, the dealership still had a lot of 2017s and it wasn’t leasing well. The 2017 has no USB, which is a dealbreaker so I wanted to hold out until the prices came down on 2018. I just got an email with this offer last week. The salesguy I was working with before left and went to BMW, so let me know how to reach you if you can work with me. Thanks!

I just sent you a PM!

Just a quick shout out to Jonathan - Thanks for answering all my questions.

That being said, for the whole forum, I am actively shopping around because if I can’t get a deal the payments are honestly out of my price range. I think in total I am going to need around $6k off of MSRP to get it done.

So if anyone has any experiences to share in buying or leasing the Q5, I am all ears.

One more question: Does Memorial Day weekend represent a good time to buy a car? Or is that all smoke and mirrors?

$6k off is quite a stretch. Best I’ve seen is about 6% off plus maybe a couple hundred bucks here and there and maybe Audi Loyalty on top. $6k off a decently optioned Premium Plus is about 12% off a brand new model generation of a hot selling car. If you get that more power to you, but don’t be disappointed if it doesn’t happen now. Maybe later on once the Q5 has been out for a while, but not right now.

2018 Q5 is too new. I doubt you get any decent discount off MSRP anytime soon. Maybe end of the year you’ll have better luck.

1 Like

Just spoke with a broker I have been working with and he got me $1,795 below invoice which is right about $4k off MSRP on the Premium Plus with nav and cold weather. That is right around 8%. not gonna do better than that right?

Only issue is Audi MF making me wondering if I should just buy it. What have people heard about MSDs for Audi?

What monthly payment w tax did he quote you? It’s for 36/15k right?

What’s the best you guys have been able to do on a 2017 Premium Q5? Are there even any left in stock in So Cal?

What did the monthly lease come out to?

$600.01.
Satisfied. Not hacker worthy I know but wanted that car.

Msrp and total out of pocket?

Congrats on the Q5! they are amazing vehicles

MSRP was $50,725, Invoice - $48,095.

My price is $46,325 - Drive offs $3,200 includes $2,000 cap reduction (which my wife insisted on for no good reason other than I swore my lease payment wouldn’t be above $600. Well, it turned out to be $600.01, so I lost that too!

Premium plus, with Nav, Cold Weather, 19" wheels. If I had any sense I would have just gotten the 2017, but the 2018 was just too nice.

InterestingI! Agree with you about the 2018. Way better car!