2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia 27months 10K miles - $336.68 including tax +$1400 drive off

Good deal for an Alfa (not Alpha). You might want to check with your own insurance as they can probably give you a cheaper gap premium…

Which dealer was this with?

More deets of the deal please. Would like to break it down, and this is one of my finalists before EOY.

Which dealer my friend?

Seriously, I was just quoted at $490/mo with 0 down and $385/mo with $3,000 down from two different dealerships.

Wow that’s the best deal I’ve seen on a Giulia. They’ll probably only be getting better because dealers still have a TON of cars and they’re not moving. I honestly didn’t expect the residual to be that good, was expecting low 50s/high 40s.

Any idea what they discounted the selling price to without rebates and all that?

@bfourey Which deal are you referring to?

@Warbeast and @K04 both got better deals than anything I’ve seen in this thread.

We keep thinking that, yet they keep dropping the residuals and making the leasing even worse and worse every month. Few of the dealers I’ve chatted with over the past few months have been supremely frustrated with the lack of leasing support from FCA.

All sorry for the late response. last two days have been hectic.

I didn’t get the car due to personal reasons.

The dealer is Alfa Romeo Glendale.
I spoke to Rodrigo.
My experience with Rodrigo was very good. Seems like a genuine guy.
You can get a even better deal if you can qualify for $750 conquest.

Agreed. I keep sitting on the fence waiting for it to improve, but realistically it probably won’t. These are selling so poorly and other than the car magazine accolades, I don’t see them marketing very hard.

Worked with him a bit too. He was genuine. Think I came off too strong. He sent me right over to his GM, Rick. I too backed away from a deal on the table at their dealership. They appear to be aggressive to hit numbers. And have a large inventory of 2017.

I think I got a great deal on my 2018 Giulia Ti Sport RWD. Loaded. I think I got every option accept paint. I got standard white paint with a red intirior.

MSRP 51,735

3500 in incentives:
1000 lease cash
750 regional southeast Cash
1750 in competitive brand cash

My wife also qualified for FCA affiliates pricing as she works for Sanofi. This was another 3500.

51,735 - 3500 fca discount = 48,235 (dealer price of the car)

48,235 - 3500 in rebates = 44,735

I had a trade worth 11k.

I got out the door with a $219 payment that includes 9.25 sales tax. (I live in TN, our sales tax is high but we don’t pay state income tax)

499.99 lease fee
599.99 dealer doc fees

24 months and 15k mikes a year.

Risidual/buyout was set at 60% or 31,041

0 cost buyout option, but who am I kidding… I’ll lrobably get an new one in 2 years!

Amazing deal, but Available to few considering the FCA incentive. Congrats and enjoy the car!

Did you put the 11k from your trade into the deal?

Looks like he did based off of his numbers.

I did put my trade toward the price of the car. That’s the only way the payment gets that low. I’m sure it’s 500+ without it. Which wouldn’t have been a bad deal with all the options I got.

Good to know fleet and manufacturer incentives stack at least. It looks like the dealer gave you no discount though if I’m following your numbers?

So $219+ $11k down payment on a 24 month lease?

Or $677 a month on a $50k car?

That’s correct but the FCA discount takes all the negotiating out of their hands. The official wording of that deal 1% below invoice.

I asked them to price the car before I told them I was elligable for that discount just to see if their price was better than the discount. After several emails and phone calls I concluded it wasn’t.

That looks correct. You’re essentially paying for 40% of the price you negotiate over 2 years plus fees taxes and finance charges. The risidual was lower than it could have been because I needed 15k miles a year.

If you take a 40k giulia instead of a 50k giulia the numbers start to look more consumer friendly.