2017 Acura TLX Lease deal

Where did you get this? And what model?

I am in Pittsburgh too. Our lease is up in a couple of months and we are “open” to either a SUV or awd sedan.

I have received quotes on a Highlander and a Acadia and both are well above the deals mentioned here. I think what is making it tough is the 12,000 per requirement.

Both Sewickley and Rahal BWM had the prices I mentioned above.

Just got another quote from a dealer on a TLX:

MSRP - $32,840
Selling Price - $29,671
Resid - $19,047
Fees - $354.50 (a little lower if you are transferring a plate)
MF - .00094
Acura does 39 months
30k total miles
$345 per month, 1st payment and fees due at signing
You get $750 conquest/loyalty incentive from Acura for having a Honda
This program expires 12/31

Much much better, going to see if I can work with them while I wait on other dealers.

@CousinStavros You can definitely do better on a BMW 3 series due to their higher residuals. Check out my post from earlier this month 2016 BMW 328i Lease Northern CA, if you can work a similar deal your payment would be around $330 even without BMW Loyalty.

Never put a downpayment on a lease, as @Yinzer said look up how MSDs work. I know the 2016 BMWs are aggressively priced. You should be able to get more than 10% off of MSRP. Find out which cars have been on the lot the longest.

Thats right around where you want to be. Dec #s will be changing this week or you could wait until right before the year end to close a deal.

Classic BMW in Willoughby, OH, 320i M sport xdrive.

My word, for that price you could be driving a Maserati that is almost 2.5x the MSRP!!

As I posted here before, I leased a 2016 TLX V6 Tech for $343 in August…that’s a $40k MSRP car.

I think the incentives are way down, so I would stay far away now.

Thanks all. Appreciate everyone’s help!

Hi Guys, what do you think of this deal. I got this today. This is in Sacramento/Elk Grove, CA

2017 Acura TLX 2.4L Base Package

MSRP: $32,840.00
Sales Price: $26,260.00
Down Payment (if any, I’m looking for the $0): $0
Discounts: $6,580.00 plus driveoffs
Acquisition Fee: $595.00
Miles/yr: 7,500 miles per year
Residue: $18,390.00
Months: 36
Money Factor: 0.00109
Document Fee: $80.00
License/Registration Fee: Depends on your zip code (dunno i used 700 from the calculator)
Sales Tax: Depends on your zip code (8.5)

After plugging in the numbers I get a monthly of $309.00

Terrible deal. There’s a large lease cash right now, so the discount the dealer is offering is tiny. You should shoot for 10-15% off MSRP before incentives.

Jon,

How can I find information on lease cash that is available right now? Please tell me so I can be more independent in the future. How should I structure this deal? Is the $6,580 “discount” there just to fool me? I’ve been reading a lot on the forums, yet putting the tactics into practice is not easy. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jon,

You are definitely right about 10-15% off MSRP. After reading your post, I went to read up on the last deal for the TLX on leasehackr and went to Edmunds. Got a deal for a 2.4 TLX with Tech Package for $29,890, which is $7,110 off the dealer’s website MSRP of $37,000, a whopping 19% savings. Maybe if push this dealer for some lease cash I can get my payments lower? Let me know if i’m on the right track.

Anybody reading this feel free to chime in also.

Well last year I got my '16 Acura tlx v6 tech for 327 a month. No money down. I’m sure with the way they want to move the 17s right now due to the new body style coming out if you want just the v4 base model you can swing a very low payment. I think the lowest I’ve seen was like 250 a month. But It could be less or more at this time.