2017 Acura NSX - $180K MSRP - $1365/m shipped - 0 down

Hey guys, I just finalized my lease thanks to you guys for spotting it as I was on the hunt for a new car!
Oregon is a non-sales tax state so I got a $1,365 payment on a 180k sticker car with zero down. only 2k in drive offs. Best part of all? It’s exactly how I would have built it! I didn’t take delivery yet, as I’m waiting for the truck but it should be here within a week! It’s white with red interior and plenty of other awesome options.

[2017 Acura NSX]

MSRP: [$179,900]
Selling Price: [$131,500]
Rebates: [30k incentive from Acura]
Discount: $48,400 total discount. 18K from dealer + 30K dealer cash.

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [.00170]
Residual: [54%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$1,9xx]
Monthly Payment (no tax): [$1,365]

Sales Tax Rate: [0%]

Update 11/23/17:

Getting loaded!

8 Likes

Awesome deal on an awesome car
Post some pics when you get it delivered!

Amazing! Congrats! (20 characters)

Blow out deal! How hard was be dealership playing hardball to discount 18k off before Acura rebates?

Do they have any left at that dealership? If so could you PM me the dealers name. The dealer i am talking would go beyond 40K discount on similar MSRP. Thank you

well that’s going to be the coolest car in a trophy garage :smiley:
I’m wondering what it’s going to take to beat that. Any tips on hacking Ferrari lease, guys?

1 Like

Just remember who posted these discounts first LOL I am enjoying mine too.

1 Like

The car was a demo or exposure vehicle that is why it is discounted that deeply because the dealers have an additional $2k per every month the car was in service in addition to the dealer rebate of $30k. It is still a new car and might have very low miles or close to none but every dealer should have one exposure vehicle they can discount only drawback is they are typically earlier builds from 2016 but not always.

If the car was new depending on sticker $40k would be the max meaning not labeled as an NSX exposure vehicle. Also newer build mine for example was June 2017.

Either way its a great deal but needs clarification as I researched these rules for months and was the one who started original thread.

Also if the exposure vehicle had a sticker of 205k it is possible to get $60k off.

Mine is definitely not an exposure vehicle. I ran a carfax as well to verify. It was delivered to the dealer two months before i bought and made sure to talk to the GM and he verified it to me. I doubt he’d lie to me, he probably reached into the holdback to sell it to because i was pre approved and that prompted him to bite and force to sell.

Pics pics pics pics pics pics.

1 Like

won’t have any until this upcoming weekend, but it’s white with red leather. Dark grey wheels.

I think I saw it being loaded onto the truck

9 Likes

car fax wouldn’t show. they are new vehicles not titled. Think what you want it is still absolutely a new car but dealership can only do one that way designated as exposure to get money from Acura. Once they do that they pull available discounts away from other NSX’s on the lot meaning next car will get less of a discount. Check the number on the engine plate as well as door jamb it could be an earlier vehicle though in your case sounds like it was just built.

These dealers game the numbers and current rebates from Acura. They will not lose money on these cars not with these incentives from Acura. It had nothing to do with you being pre approved.

Again researched this for months before my purchase and posted original thread on this forum.

you did a fantastic job and trust me one of the best discounts I have seen just don’t want people thinking they can duplicate your deal exactly.

1 Like

How did you get the 0.0017 money factor? I read 0.0018 is the base and some people can’t get the lower MF.

I’m curious on this as well. The lowest mf is .0018.

The rest of the deal sounds spot on if you grinded.

If you got in at the right time you were able to get 30% off msrp max. Took a lot of work to get to that number.

I am so envious of Oregon with their stupid no tax.

I posted before you that this was going to happen. Glad you posted though because you made me search harder than I was! Thanks!

Now that I’m looking at the paperwork… I do have a .00170 MF listed…

Interesting. It’s definitely .00170!

It’s also quite funny, this was the first dealer I had contacted for my car, and while I contacted others, I just got an email saying “Yeah, we’ll do that deal if you sign right now” and the rest was history lol!

1 Like

I received an offer of $1,507 a month with first payment down on a 36/12k lease. The MSRP is $165k. This is based on Colorado tax of 7.25%. I decided to go a different route. If anyone is seriously interested then send me a message and I’ll pass along the info.

Man, you guys are getting crazy deals! Keep in mind one thing tho, your residual will be like 70k, you wont be able to walk away lol. Any reason why you guys didnt buy the car? I think with that residual you will be tempted anyway.

1 Like

What do you mean about walk away, you mean like tempted to buy it outright?

My residual personally is about 98k after 3 years.