2017 A4 Premium Plus Quattro

I know I’ve read here a couple times that Audi leases horribly but this lease seems ridiculous for the MSRP of the car.

What is driving the payment so high and is there anything worth negotiating or should I just look at different makes?

Money factor is .00045

I think i just had a stroke :dizzy_face:

1 Like

That is NASTY! I think you might be able to get the new BMW 530 for that kind of money.

1 Like

Right?! I couldn’t believe it when they sent those numbers. Loved the car but can’t spend that much. Trying to stay between $400 and $500

2 Likes

you can get that for high 4s

I’m struggling with the same problem. I went to a Chicagoland Audi dealer on Saturday to test drive a manual 2017 A4 Quattro Premium Plus. I haggled with the dealer for almost 2 hours and walked away perplexed and without a new car. The MSRP was $51,720 and I got them down to $47,615 (+/- 8%) and was basically told that if I paid $2,000 for doc & title fees, first month pmt, etc., I could have the car for $559/mo for 48 months (12k/yr) or $595/mo (I may be a couple bucks off) for 36 months (12k/yr). I forgot to grab the sheet with the residual and MF but I could not believe that an A4 is a +/-$600/mo car. The A5 sportback, which my wife liked even more, was approximately $30/month more for the same terms. I’d really like either of these cars but based on what I’m reading on this forum, is it wrong to expect I’ll ever be able to pay below $500/mo for either of these cars in the Quattro and Premium Plus trim?

Nick

Your paying more for an A4 than a $59k A6 deal that I got… no way jose. Look into 2017 A6 rates. I am at 599 drive off, 599/mo for 12k 36 months. MSRP of the car is 59,490.

As such, I didn’t take the deal. I’m just baffled by the terms.

You’re basically at base model 740 pricing.

Yup, so crazy. No longer looking at the A4, hoping to get a 340i.

Good luck on the BMW, ridiculous quote on the A4. You might also want to check out the Q50 and the MB C300 with MSDs.

The C300 without PP package (which bumps up close to 70K) is really really slow. It does not compare to an A4 quattro or 5 series.

The Q50 has really great deals, but in terms of fit and finish its still a bit behind the germans. I still say you should shop around for a better quote on an A4, or even an A6.

The 340 is probably the best of the bunch but not sure how good the deals are since they stopped taking MSDs.

Sadly, I think the A4 (at least for me) is really the best all around car in that class. Nothing else in there really excites me.The 340i is fast but not particularly impressive inside, the MB is really nicely appointed but lacks the driving dynamics. The Alfa is… well and Alfa… I may wait and see if when the MY 2018 A4 is released, better deals will exist.

1 Like

I agree with that sentiment but I cannot wait that long, so I’m willing to compromise on some features to not pay such a ridiculous payment. Hope you get the deal you’re waiting for though!

Thanks. We shall see. I’m sitting on TDI Settlement money so I will be patient at least until late summer :slight_smile:

DSR Leasing has very aggressive pricing with Audi nationwide.

I’ve personally worked a ton of those deals and we are way below invoice.

Enjoy

1 Like

Base A4’s are always around $299 with 0down around Miami area so this lease seems outrageous. The only thing I can imagine is that this model is still relatively new and exciting. In about 6 months or so, it’ll be just another A4 and the regular prices will come back. Can’t blame the dealers for trying to milk the profit at this moment while the car is clearly still hot.

Believe it or not about a month ago I received an even worse lease quote on an A4. Wasn’t even a Quattro. I don’t need AWD so I decided to check out a FWD. This is what I got. Try not to choke:
Vehicle Price (Msrp) $44270
10,000 miles @ 36 mos w/$2,000 down = $741.84. @ 42 mos = 685.33
$3,000 down $711.87 @ 36 mos. $659.64 @ 42 mos (however as I understand from posts on this site and others, down payments are not recommended)
36 mos residual =$23,905.80
42 mos residual =$22,135
MF .00140
He sort of mumbled he could do " up to 6%" off the MSRP.

At that price, you might as well look at Audi’s big brother. Audi’s have a notoriously bad lease program, and personally, I don’t find them very interesting/exciting and I feel that their interiors don’t match their price tags, so I can’t understand why people go gaga for them. Admittedly, it’s not a German drive, and the interior isn’t super refined, but the Q50 is always an excellent value. Get yourself a Red Sport 400, and you’ll be smiling ear to ear while sitting lopsided because your wallet is so fat.

This is for a 61,040 car