2016 XC90 Lease Deals

Any thoughts on this deal for a 2016 MY in Maryland. I have not found many good leasing deals out there for XC90’s. We’re looking at a fully loaded XC90 Inscription Model w/ nearly all options excluding the luxury package.

Also is anyone aware of Volvo having a MSD program?

MSRP…$68,155
Selling Price…$65,792
Gross Capitalized cost…$67,186; all inclusive
Capitalized cost reduction…$0…by definition no money down per your request means no Cap Cost Reduction
1st monthly payment …$967 plus MD TAX as assessed per MD DOR
Amt of first security deposit …NONE
Acquisition fee…$995; Includes GAP Coverage and is included in the Gross Cap Cost
Disposition fee…$350
money factor … .001
Residual value…$36,122
Due at Signing…1st Payment Plus any taxes and registration as required by State of MD

For that payment I would believe you could get a higher MSRP car, but I do love how the new Volvo looks.

Yikes. 1k plus a month? Ever consider the X5 50i?

That money factor is insane! It would be cheaper to buy it.

Not sure about MSD but the line “Amt of first security deposit” seems to indicate that they do.

I am new to leasing (not car buying) so what’s the strategy for lowering the MF? From what I have read …you can either buy it down with MSD’s or negotiate it down by asking to get one closer to their buy rate. Is this correct? Are there other ways? I have top tier credit so I am unsure if the rates I am being quoted are the “base rates” and if I went further in the process by having them do a credit check it would be lowered (b/c of my top tier credit)

I have been primarily focused on trying to get the MSRP down and ensuring the MF is initially fair before having my credit run and final paperwork drawn up.

Lastly I agree nearly $1K a month is crazy is for lease on a $65K car …are there much better deals to be had on the X5 or Q7? Trying to keep wifey happy and close this thing out!!

Whats your budget? Q7 wont be cheap but not absurd like that.

My budget is $800-900/month…as most of you on this forum, I really like a good deal so that’s very important.

Do you know of any good deals on X5’s or Q7’s?

You can use this an an example

http://www.bmwoffreehold.com/new/BMW/2016-BMW-X5-eb9cfc9e0a0e0ae76321d18c41dfe290.htm

The XC’s don’t lease well, if you are looking for a deal look elsewhere or buy. X5 is a decent alternative.

Jmac that MF is not bad (while not great either) for comparison BMW is .00137 right now.

Also it doesn’t sound like taxes are rolled in so your 0 down is really about $4,000 down in MD with 6% sales tax.

Wow - that’s pricey! I just leased a loaded 2016 X5 40e (MSRP $73K) for $599 per month including 9% tax. 7 MSD’s ($4200) + minimal drive off for the down payment.

Details here:

40e also has a 5000 incentive

Yeah I realize it just looks high to me, but it’s still higher than the 1.9% apr finance specials.

$5500 rebate on the X4 40e for August + $1000 corp or Loyalty.

My lease APR is 1.63% (MF = 0.00068)

Was referring to the XC90