2016 X3 xDrive28d Lease Takeover

Look for someone to take over a lease on a loaded x3 diesel. 22,500 miles currently on it with 40k miles total, lease ending May 2019. current payment is 512/month with tax. Xline, premium, dynamic handling, drive assist plus, lighting, technology, msrp was just under 60k. Gray ext/black int. In NC.

Updating to provide $1000 incentive and will pay any lease transfer fee.

Wow, you’re gonna have a real hard time having someone take over that lease! Comes out to only 8,750 miles per year left on the lease (calculating based on having about 24 months left on the lease). Even with your 1k incentive that’s 470/month. I got my X3 with almost all the same features (minus diesel) with 12k miles/yr for under 400. Just throwing it out there that you may need to eat more of the cost sadly. :frowning:

1 Like

For sure, but im open to offers. It is what it is so all you can do is put it out there and see what people are interested in. Outside of miles, its a good lease value if someone is looking for a diesel x3. The good news(for me!) is i have a relative good amount of interest locally on a selling price as opposed to the lease transfer.

ah that’s good to hear. What’s your buyout look like right now? I’m not sure what the benefits of diesel is, but your car definitely has a much higher MSRP than mine.

Its right around 41k. Attached is the option sheet and a picture for anyone interested!

1 Like

looks identical to mine, so I like it. :slight_smile:

Updated miles and incentive. 27700 miles and 2500 incentive!

im upping the incentive one more time on this before selling off. 4000 incentive!

How many miles on the car now?

It’s just about 28k. I have another car so not adding more st this point.

So 12,000 miles left on the lease?

So 571 miles per month. Great deal for someone who just needs a car to run around. With the incentive, its about 321 a month.

Correct. BMW will allow you to buy 12000 more miles for 2,842.80 today. So i think its a good incentive!

I might be interested. But does it still include lease transfer fee ?

Yes, with that incentive i would ask you pay the lease transfer

at that point you’d be paying 460 a month and have a car that wouldn’t be in warranty

True, a bit over on miles at the end. Either way, for some its a good shorter term lease deal, might not be for everyone but i hope ive provided a good incentive and can find the right person to transfer.

Why would it be out of warranty?

Just to clarify.

4k incentive

512/ mo

12k miles

20 payments remaining.