Annual Mileage: [12,000]

MF: [00108]
Residual: [57%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$209]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$209]

Zip Code: [43215]
Sales Tax Rate: [7.5%]

The calculator here comes up with drive offs of 1,088, but the dealer is telling me it’s only $209 * 24 in total for the entire lease. What do you all think of this deal? I’ve seen other posters say 12.5% off MSRP is possible, but my local dealers aren’t going for it yet.

Thanks!

Look into the 2016 SXL, your area gets the full 7500 incentives on those , not including the 1K Uber driver credit.

You can get -5500 in dealer discount alone off the MSRP of ~36K doing 0 work.

It should be even cheaper than the SX your’re looking at now, while being the more expensive car which is really all we want here anyway.

Sorry for the noob question - but can you tell me how to see the 7500 incentives?
When I go to kia.com, and enter the OP zip code (43215), I don’t see any such special offers for 2016 Optima.
Thanks in advance for any insight!

Disregard my question - it was answered in another thread:

Go to Build & Price, configure the car how you want, and then once you get to the summary page, click where it says estimate monthly payments. From there click calculate payments and you will see where it says the large rebates on leases.

I would agree with you on the SXL, but I can’t get anywhere close to 5500 off that model - even after quite a bit of work. What are you basing that dealer discount number on?

Same here. I went to the dealer this weekend and they won’t go down not even $1000 on the SXL. But after an hours I could go $3700 down on the SX. Now they don’t want to get me the uber rebate because they say it’s only valid for sale :unamused:

Keep in mind the discussion is about 2016 SXL models, that gives the 7500 lease cash, and the dealer should be motivated to move '16 resulting in a bigger discount from MSRP.

Having said that, I also cannot get 5500 off MSRP. I called my local dealer and offered to buy (lease) today if they could get 5500 off MSRP. Best they could do was 33.5K on a '16 SXL with MSRP 37,315.

Question - is it true that the 1K Uber discount applies only to sale, not to lease?

One dealer told me that they have had trouble getting reimbursed for the Uber discount so they didn’t want to do it. He said they had been burned a few times.

But I’ve had multiple other dealers tell me that the Uber coupon works for a lease. So YMMV.

Best offer I’ve received on a 2016 SXL was also nowhere near 5500 dealer discount.