2016 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring AWD Leased 2/25/17

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2016 Mazda CX-9 GT AWD Snowflake Pearl White]

MSRP: [$43,070]
Selling Price: [$39,275]
Rebates: [$2,000 Total]
Trade-in: [$0] Took back my 2016 CX-5 GT AWD lease 13 months early at no cost to me.

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [12,000]

MF: [Wasnt sure the exact MF but I believe it was close to 0.00030]
Residual: [0.57]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$0 not one dollar out of pocket]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax, license, and first payment): [$468]

Zip Code: [55357]
Sales Tax Rate: [6.5%]

Felt like I got a pretty good deal. I know its not at the 1% or less of MSRP but pretty close. I cant believe what other dealers were trying to pull on me. One dealer told me for the same deal $585 and that he was going to loose money on the deal. He said his sister in-law didn’t get that good of deal from him. That same dealer started at I think $606/month when I first got there. Thanks to this site I have learned quite a bit in the last couple weeks. I am now a happy leasee! And by the way this vehicle is pretty darn awesome.

I know what you mean, I went through the same deal. CX-9 was #1 on our list but after several attempts at many dealers, none of the lease offers I negotiated made sense and we ended up going with #2 option, a fully loaded 17’ Acadia Denali for considerably less than a CX-9 GT.

I wish the CX-9’s leased better, if they did, I’d probably be in one but we ended up loving the GMC, so be it.

What did you end up paying down & monthly for the fully loaded 2017 Acadia Denali?

0 down, $469 month, 12k miles, 52k MSRP, no payments for 60 days. This was back during the December Costco special and so we got a $700 gift card to boot. - The gift card was what finally tipped the scales as Mazda had nothing comparable.

1 Like

If I wasnt trying to get out of my other Mazda lease early the Acadia was my next choice as I am a GMC guy to begin with. Maybe after this lease is up I will have to check my options again. Sounds like you got a great deal.