2016 Lexus GS F

Does anyone know the MF and residuals for a 2016 Lexus GS F 36/12 and 36/15?

I’ve found a couple with 23k discounts that are dealer demos, but I’m getting different residuals and money factors from each dealer, and both claim they are using Lexus’ captive finance.

Thanks.

@anon98469396, RVguy cleared a similar question on my thread.

Lexus’s demo residuals have fixed values, not %based, this system works best for gently used 2-3 year old certified lexus, not for newer demo.

1 Like

@anon98469396 The MF will be the same for any CPO Lexus lease, based on your credit. I think the dealer with the higher MF is not showing you the buy rate. Regardless, the MF on CPO Lexus leases is much higher than on the new side because the incentives are only supporting new car sales.

The RV is also variable because it is a $ value calculation based on the inception miles. Also, as far as I know, LFS only offers 15k mi/year on CPO leases. There has been a lot of pressure from the dealers to offer 12k CPO leasing but I am not sure if it is available in the market.

1 Like

I’ve been offered both 12k and 15k leases, so that must have changed. Still trying to get a deal together. Thanks.