2016 Lexus es 350 $401 monthly high mileage allowance 24 months left pearl white HIGH INCENTIVE

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2016 LEXUS ES 350

MSRP: $45,000
Monthly payment (pre-tax):$485
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $401 ($2,000 incentive)

Current mileage: 18,000
Maturity mileage: 57,000
Effective miles per month:1,625
Maturity date: 02/2022

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: LEXUS FINANCIAL
Transfer fee:200 (WILL PAY)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): YES

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: LEXUS certified pre-owned still under warranty mint condition almost fully loaded. Navigation park assist etc…I just need to get rid of it since I barely drive it.

Photos:uploading soon

A 2016 car leasing until 2022?

yeah lexus has certificated preowned lease program with higher mileage

Are you offering a $2k incentive? If so, you should make that more clear.

yes I am think that is a fair amount for this car,thanks for the advice I updated it.

Does warranty transfer. I thought it doesnt?

It does since it’s a Lexus certified preowned and the warranty is on the car not the lease, not sure if Lexus still has the certified preowned leases anymore, maintenance is included through the remaining lease

I doubt you’ll find any takers here, post on swapalease

is it a bad deal? or no one is serious here? i am new to this lease transfer stuff

I don’t think anyone on here would take over a lease on a car this old, if they do great but I’m doubtful. Definitely make sure you post it on some other sites. The whole point of leasing is 2 or 3 years max, this thing is a year past that now. People on here are serious, but for smoking deals

What is the lease end buyout on it?

Yea, good luck

Consider upping the incentive significantly. Any hit now will pale in comparison to paying 485/month for a 6 year old Lexus ES (that you won’t even own at the end).