2016 Hyundai Genesis AWD lease for $193. Can we do better?

Should be better deals to with the G80 coming next month. Also a 2500 price increase.

So Burlington Hyundai was best offer ? I’m located in South Jersey also so maybe I will head there as well

They said they sold it. It was their last unit, unfortunately.

I’m working on a lease deal right now. As far as I know, the incentives are pretty much the same as last month. I’m working on a deal for a Hyundai Genesis AWD 3.8 with the Ultimate Package and here are the numbers I’m getting. I’m not 100% sure on the incentives, but I’m sure its pretty close.

57% Residual
0.00027 MF
$3750 Lease Cash
$1000 Loyalty
$2500 Dealer Flex Cash (5 Five hundred dollar coupons), Max 5 per deal

The Flex Cash I believe is dealer specific and dependent on what Hyundai alots them monthly based on their sales. Hope this helps and happy hunting!

What’s the monthly payment and drive off?

I’m not sure about the Uber bonus, but here are the figures I’m getting

2016 Genesis 3.8L V6 AWD Ultimate
MSRP - $53,285
Sale price - $49,220
Rebates - $7250
Residual - $30,372.45 (57%)
MF: 0.00027
Monthly Payment with Tax and Acquisition rolled into the lease- $410
Total Due at Signing - $470

The Dealer is also rebadging the trunk with the Genesis Wing for me,

Just got an email from a dealer in Delray Beach, FL saying the new G80s will be arriving in a week to 10 days. They are all out of 2016s except for about a dozen demos that will arrive over the next two months.

You guys are great to share all this info. The car is fantastic and I will try to get it for $10800 for 36 months with all taxes and fees included.

That would be an awesome deal. For what it’s worth, after my one deal with Hyundai City in Burlington NJ fell through because of a misunderstanding with the bank, I’ve sent the offer they proposed to me around to other deals to see if they’d match. One dealership that got back to me said it was the most aggressive offer he’s ever seen on a Genesis, and that he couldn’t match it. If you could get $300/month with everything rolled in (all things being equal, 36 months/12K)…damn!

Wish I would’ve been able to close on it. Oh well :confused:

Been away for awhile and just came across this. You’re most certainly welcome. Very glad to have helped someone out. Looks like you got a whale of a deal!

Interested in this but where are they arriving from? Why would they take cars from other dealerships?

They are demos/service loaners. Not sure why they are getting them or where they are coming from. Might have something to do with them being the largest Genesis dealer in the world.

https://wd.eleadcrm.com/evo2/companies/FLDELRYAH/Images/ddgen4.png

Which dealer is this?

Delray Beach, Florida

Msrp 50,800 Genesis ultimate

Zero down zero drive off 433 a month with CA Tax and including excess wear and tear and prepaid scheduled maintenance included.

Should I pull trigger if can get them to change trunk emblem too?

Did you get the Uber coupon?? its $1000 off !

No no uber coupon, I decided to pass on deal since still have my current lease and figured smart thing would be to let it run out. If payment was in the 3s I would probably be ok with two payments.

Dealer I was dealing with was Ontario Hyundai who still had 5 flex cash certificates available as of yesterday

is that on a 36/12 lease?

Yes the lease is 36/12k

After trying for a 300c or 300s i tried to go for a Genesis today. Dealer had only one left with an msrp of 53200. It was the 3.8 with ultimate package. He came back with 519 a month plus taxes fees and first month upfront. I thought it was a bad deal even after telling the dealer i wanted truecar.com pricing minus the incentives. They just wanted to talk payments. I will try a dealer that has 20 cars on the lot next week to see how it goes. In addition, the car had 200 miles on it. Anyone know if that is considered a demo or loaner. Salesman insisted its a new car.