2016 Hyundai Genesis AWD lease for $193. Can we do better?

A BIG thank you to all of you and specially dsw13!

I was able to get a Genesis in Delray Hyundai for $284 a month with tech package! I am loooving it specially for the price! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

BTW they do accept $1000 extra off with the Uber coupon. The seller used 4 x $500 dealer certificates. They told me that since they are the dealer that sell the most Genesis in FL they get a lot of those. However he is running out of those.

At the end we used:

$3750 lease cash
$1000 competitive owner
$500 Dealer coupon
$500 Dealer coupon
$500 Dealer coupon
$500 Dealer coupon
$1000 Uber Coupon

Total incentives: $7750

Did you also deal with Michael Shaevitz?

Is the 284 with FL tax or no? Was this a demo? Any money down or a “sign and drive”?

I am in NYC area, anyone know the details for 10K/36months signature package

Yes with Michael shaevitz.

With tax demo! For about 1k more you can get it no demo.

Money due at signing: $284 + $67 . First month plus registration transfer.

Remember… I used the Uber coupon.

What are the requirements for that again? Just register as an uber driver right?

Correct! I had an account opened from a long time ago but I had 0 rides. Never used it. However it was active and they were able to use it

Would appreciate anyone’s input on this: I really like the 2016 Genesis, and while I’m not expecting a perfect storm find resulting in payments under $200/month, does anyone know if there any incentives or deals for me in South Jersey to get one at around 300-350/month with only a first month’s payment being made the day of the sale?

you should be able to get to 300. All the incentives in this thread are basically national. Open a boostup account 30 days prior to purchase, sign up for uber 2 week before. Do you lease now? Push for the 1K competitive. Everyone gets the $3750 in lease cash. My guess is that lease cash will swell to at least 4k next month. The 17’s are in port in California. Hyundai and the dealers will be doing everything in their power to get rid of the remaining 16’s over the next two months. Basically you want to lease the last month that hyundai supports the 16’s. My guess is the 16’s will only be lease able for 2-3 more months, with monthly incentives growing every month until they stop supporting it.

Thanks for the response, man. I will definitely take those steps, and yes, I am currently leasing a 2016 Maxima, so I’ll push for the competitive.

So if I can gather all of those incentives, what selling price should I be aiming for to really nail down that $300 (or under, hopefully) per month figure? MSRP is around 40K, no?

I would push for 2-3 off MSRP PLUS the incentives. Depending on your tax you should be at 300 or under. This will be my approach in a month or so…

I reside in the DFW, and am wondering what deals people are getting in my area. I’m in the market for a new lease and I love the look of these Genesis Sedans.

I’m currently in Los Angeles area and want to lease this vehicle.I was wondering if anybody in the area could shed some light on their experience and price points. I would appreciate it!

Fox Hyundai in Grand Rapids, MI. Caleb was my salesperson.

Was hoping for some insight. I received a quote for 1550 down, with $368 monthly payments including tax. This is for a 3.8 Genesis with the tech package in the SoCal region. Is this a good deal? Thanks!

Tried a local dealership yesterday for a lease deal. The best quote I received was 375$ with 0 down. It looks like the current lease cash is 2700$ instead of 3750$ and the quoted residual looked closer to 52% . Did the numbers change recently?

They wanted $480 for an AWD base model (MSRP 42K). Taxes, tags, and fees a whopping $3500, and they wouldn’t budge off the MSRP. They were offering 4K in lease cash, too.

Obviously I walked, and while the sales manager, I think, offered to “split the difference” of the 5K keeping us from my price ($330ish), I refuse to put out the cash. Plus, $330 with $330 drive-off isn’t even that great of a deal anyway – at least with what some of you guys are getting.

@Vasilios_Schujas: Liberty Hyundai in NJ have the base AWD model advertised for 299 with 0 down + taxes,etc,
http://www.libertyhyundai.com/PrintAd

Those taxes, tags, and fees are gonna be like $3,500. You roll that in, you’re basically at $400, which - as far as this thread goes - is a pretty raw deal.

I can get that from the dealer I spoke to yesterday. I believe he agreed to come down $2500, which would’ve put us around that price you see advertised. I’m gonna hold off. If I can get $330 with everything rolled in, then I’ll push for the competitive incentive, and then I’ll be at $300-$310.

I’m not sure if they didn’t think I was serious given that I was driving a 2016 Maxima and am only 21 years old. I definitely wasn’t wasting their time. I emailed a bunch of dealerships and told them that I can sign papers as soon as today if they can match a couple of deals that I’ve seen here. Despite the new models coming out, I feel like these dealerships managed their inventories well, and are moving the existing units out without issue. Too many schleps buying cars at retail. Hyundai is giving great incentives, but I guess the dealerships aren’t used to consumers asking for the dealerships to pitch in as well.