2016 GMC Terrain Denali AWD Lease

Hi, I am currently negotiating a deal for a 2016 GMC Terrain Denali v6 AWD. I found a dealer advertising a sales price after $1250 in customer cash as $35,578. From looking around I believe the rebates should be $1750 in total ($750 GMC Terrain customer cash + $1000 GM Conquest Cash) I haven’t registered for my states farm bureau yet, but the minimum 30 day limitation might be an issue. This is what the deal should look like right now.

MSRP: $40,920
Cap Cost: $36,828
Rebates: $1750
Net Cap Cost: $35,078
Lease Term: 39/10
RV: 58%
MF: .00125 (Looks like this is marked up to the max, previous months had MF at .00075)
Acquisition Fee: $595
Doc Fee: $150
Title/Licensing: $222

This is in Washington state so tax is 9.8%

My question is, how can I get the dealer down to the buy rate? Their sale price is already the lowest around. I know they want to make money off of the MF. I have negotiated nothing so far but seeing as though their price is already the best around I don’t see why they would want to drop the MF for me. Any suggestions?

Here are the May numbers for 2016 Terrain AWD Denali in WA:

36/10K: 60% residual, .00075 MF
$880 Lease Cash
$500 Farm Bureau + $1,500 Lease Conquest, $500 Lease Loyalty, or $500 Conquest

Selling price of $36,828 is quite good. The MF markup results in an extra ~$1,000 so that’s something to keep in mind as you decide.

Thanks Michael for confirming my thoughts on the buy rate. They have the sale price before incentives already marked down 10% as their internet price. That is quite a bit more than any other dealer around. I’m already getting pushback when I asked about getting the dealer buy rate but they have to assume people will want to negotiate from their advertised price. I guess my next step is to start getting other dealers involved. I will keep this post updated with my progress.

So I’m running into a snag on my deal. I’m being told that the $500 conquest cash can’t be stacked with the $880 lease bonus cash. That is from a rep through GMC.com’s chat feature. I know I’ve seen at least 1 dealership advertise the $1000 conquest cash stacking with the $750 and $500 bonus cash for purchases. Should I just consider myself lucky if I can convince a dealership to stack the lease incentives for me? Or, is being able to stack them supposed to be the norm? I might just wait until I hit my 30 days for the farm bureau rebate to become available and see what offers they have next month. Things just aren’t lining up as well as I wanted them to right now.