Looking to lease a GMC Sierra 1500 in California, Los Angeles (or surrounding areas).
Currently my 2013 42 month Audi A5 lease with 4,500 miles is up in 5 months (Noting this cause maybe I can get some incentive on that too, since it’s such low millage). I pay $460/month for this (incl. tax) – I don’t think I have tier 1 credit (due to some minor identity fraud from 10 years ago), but I got this deal cause I leased 3 audi’s thus far with no missed payments)
- Yearly millage needed around: 1,500 miles per year–flawless driving record; a neat freak:meaning I always return the lease in excellent condition.
- Color black or white
- I’m a member the American (California) Farm Bureau Federation (http://www.fbadvantage.com/Deals/gm/)
- Haven’t seen any in person yet, but I am more concerned more about appearance than performance (I live in Los Angeles, so just need it to haul oversized items that normally wouldn’t fit in regular cars (furniture, tools storage, building material, etc)
- 24-42 month lease, whatever works out as lowest payment.
- Want to pay less than $500/months (incl. tax)