2016 E-Golf SE for $100/month with $0 (ish) down!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2016 VW E-Golf SE]

MSRP: [$31,625]
Selling Price: [$24,658.65]
Incentives: [$1000 Loyalty, $500 New Grad, $500 Affiliate]
Taxed/post-sale rebates: $7500 federal EV, $2500 CA EV, $500 PG&E EV
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [30]
Annual Mileage: [12,000]

MF: [0.008 ish. Derived this from the rest of the numbers]
Residual: [37%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$3120]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$109]

Zip Code: [94555]
Sales Tax Rate: [9%]

This deal originated with $30/mo $3000+tax+acq down. I decided to go with the higher miles and dropped the down payment to just ~$3000 flat including all taxes and acquisition fees. Total money for the car after 30 months will be around $3500. I think this is pretty decent (leasehackr score is 73.5 years…) Time to see what you guys think :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks good from comparable leases - very close to FFE. Just to make sure you know - the Fed rebate goes to lessor - not you.

Also - I believe the CA rebate requires a minimum of 36 month lease.

You nearly gave me a heart attack with that 36 month thing. I just checked the CVRP and it’s 30 months. The car is parked out front…

“Retain ownership of the vehicle in California for a minimum of 30 consecutive months immediately after the vehicle purchase or lease date. Original lease terms of at least 30 months are required for program eligibility.”

1 Like

You’re right. They lowered it from the 36 earlier.

Btw, what’s FFE? Kinda new to this leasing stuff.

Ford Focus Electric - another lease that was posted

Can you share the name of the dealer? Stevens Creek VW?

Winn VW in Newark. Very smooth transaction.

Nice deal!

Can you please confirm the on-board charger is only 3kw(i.e. full charge from empty ,takes about 8 hours)?

I actually tested this on the level 2 chargers there. It gets the full 7.2kw (or 6.6, since that’s the max of the chargers there), same as an SEL.