2016 Chevy Equinox help needed

I need a little help. I have a 2013 Buick Verano that was leased and will end in August. I am looking at the 2016 Chevy Equinox AWD for the next lease. This will be my first time negotiating the deal on my own, divorce really stinks at times like this. The other wrench I am putting into this mess is I am a GM employee, I know I am entitled to a discount, but wondering how this will effect the deal? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!!

Location 14228 Buffalo NY
2016 Chevy Equinox AWD LT
I would like 36/39 months with 12000.

Best to check back in August, as leasing programs and incentives change from month to month.

That said, as a GM employee, you qualify for pre-negotiated GM Family First pricing. It’s comparable to what one could negotiate on their own, minus the hassle.

1 Like

Always good to do some planning. I hate to tell you, but the GM employee discount, while nice because it is no hassle, can most of the time be beaten with some negotiation or searching for specials on dealer websites.

You should get a GM card and start earning points that can be used as well. They have me topped off right now on a promo, but I am not going to be in the market for another year and a half.

1 Like

If you choose not to use GM Employee Discount pricing, then it’s worth signing up for your state’s Farm Bureau. There’s a $500 Farm Bureau rebate that can be stacked with other incentives. You’ll need to be a member for at least 30 days prior to requesting the rebate authorization.

Do you happen to know the residual for 24 months, 12k miles? Any lease offers?

2016 Equinox FWD LT

24/12K: 68% residual, .00070 MF
36/12K: 59% residual, .00075 MF
$940 GM Financial lease cash

Targeted: $1,500 Competitive Lessee or $500 GM Lease Loyalty, plus $500 Farm Bureau