2016 BMW X5 50i lease swap (Leasehackr Score 8.2)

Have you tried swapalease? It’s been a long time since January. A couple hundred bucks might be worth it.

Posted it I think a month ago on swapalease. Consensus seems to be the MSDs are a problem. However, I maintain that I’m in no rush to get rid of it. If it happens, it happens. I have a few interested parties. First one to pull the trigger is the winner.

I would approach it with that mentality :slight_smile: The mentality of waiting for a redesign is one I never understood. Slightly related but not really, it’s like people building computers always waiting for the next gen CPU or GPU. Well, keep waiting, but I have what I want now, and you’re just… going… to keep… waiting. Forever, because the redesign excuse is a common one.

I wouldn’t call it an excuse. You cannot keep the price tag of an item the same, if the same item has a newer model/design available or close to being available. It very simply loses its value compared to the current market.
Obviously you can do whatever you want, but finding someone willing to pay the price will be tough.

Thanks for all of the interest, the vehicle is pending transfer and is unavailable. If anything changes I will report back. Thanks all!

1 Like