2016 BMW X5 50i lease swap (Leasehackr Score 8.2)

This is definitely a good deal for such a vehicle. I’ll pass this on to a few friends that might be on the market for a short term lease. Good luck!

Truer words never spoken. Cars are for many an emotional decision, and that is born out in the numbers we see for many lux SUVs. If you’ve got the means and value 'em , more power to you.

There’s an ass for every seat.

3 Likes

I really want to dump the old Tiguan and lease something fun, but for this kind of cash and our driving, a brand new X5 40E would be a better fit, even similarly equipped (I am amazed with the options you got, it is fully loaded, but man does that Exec package look a bit hefty for what you get)

Good luck from a fellow Chicagoan!

This is a great deal. Lots of miles and below 1% on one of the best SUVs out there.

Come check it out and take a test drive :slight_smile:

Bump for a sweet ride :slight_smile:

Hi all, I’m still looking to get rid of this beauty. Here are some additional pictures. Current mileage is 18,600. Vehicle is located in Chicago, IL. Plenty of extras (black kidneys with X5 M, genuine BMW weather mats, IND Distribution front/back license plate holders, and optional 21" tires+wheels for sale (curb rash on 2 of the 4 on the car, but have TWO BRAND NEW ONES, total of 6).

Where is the car located?
Is it still available?
My 50 lease ends in 1 month currently paying 790 for a fully loaded…

Let me know if you are entertainingnoffers or set on the price.

I am in Cali

Thank you!

Post above yours says Chicago.

Still available. Lots of information in this thread. No wiggle room. Consensus is the deal is solid.

Post up your original deal, interested to see it. MSRP, sale price, financing details, money down, MSDs?

Are you keeping the incentive at $2500 still, so it’s effectively a $192/month discount now?

Shoot no deal I am in Cali
Not going to be worth making an offer then laying 1200 for delivery… sucks I was ready!

Yes incentive stands as-is.

np thanks - tag me when you post that nutty 95k loaded 50i deal for $0 down and $790 a month.

Wanted to post an update here on what this deal means today.

• 18,700 miles with 14 months left on the lease. 19031 miles left on the lease, or 1268mi per month
  • BMWFS claims 3 weeks for all of the paperwork and transfer to be completed. $500 fee passed on to buyer.
  • Buyer pays $4,500 of security deposit back to me, and pays $500 fee for transfer. Buyer received $7,000 at end of lease (BMWFS MSD)
  • Buyer to cover transportation costs to destination if shipping, OR PICK-UP IN CHICAGO
  • You get some extras as outlined in the initial post
  • OPTIONAL 21" 627 BMW Wheels (set of 6, 4 with rash, 2 brand new) for $3,00 WITH LEASE TRANSFER, Not selling for $3K without transfer. If you want the vehicle and not tires, NO PROBLEM
  • Monthly payment $997.70 with 7.25% tax rate

** Original lease paperwork **

**BMWFS Lease-End Inspection Form 5/15/18 **

@Jon how did you get $2,500 being a $192 discount? I’m getting $2500 divided by 14 months being $178.57.

I assumed 13 months left instead of 14. My mistake.

hey no worries, I think by the time the deal is done, I will have paid June and it effectively will be 13 months.

So yea, Jon is right :slight_smile: now send me a message for a killer deal.

It’s a beautiful car but with a scheduled redesign soon its a tough sale now.

Or… since it’s a 14 month takeover, it may be a great idea to take this and fill a gap until the new models are available.