2016 BMW 340i 8AT in Melbourne Red, M package, track package - $438/mo (tax included) - Socal

Well, seems like my 6 speed 340i will be transferred with no issues, so testing the waters for my wife’s 340i as she wants something else.

This is a $60,125 MSRP build.

Roughly 8100 miles, lease allows 36,110 total miles and is until September, 2019, roughly 1200 miles/month
8 speed automatic
Interior is flawless
Front splitter has scuffs, wife has issues with the lowness of the car
20% tint all around

Build/options:

Melbourne Red Metallic
Black Dakota Leather w/ Oyster highlights
Driver Assistance Package
M Sport Package
Track Handling Package
Heated front seats
Navigation system
Black kidney grilles
Carbon fiber mirror caps
M Performance side sill decals
M Performance Illuminated Door Sills
Wheel Locks
Front Splitter

Oil was changed in February. I will also add that I changed her tires to non run-flat Hankook Ventus V12 Evo2s all around. The OEM run flats are almost at the 4/32" required by BMW for lease return, and these tires will also go with the car for the new lessee to put back on if they choose to return the car at lease end.

Monthly payment is $479.57, tax included (7.75% for me.) After incentive, payment is about $438. To assume lease, you will need to pay BMW the credit application fee and transfer fee ($500). We put down MSDs of $3500. Looking for $2500, $1000 incentive for new lessee.

Pictures here:

2 Likes

Decided that to get possibly some interest and with the registration due soon, I’d drop the money required to $2500. You’d get $3500 MSD back at end of lease.

I am in LA and interested. Send me a message if this is available

Was supposed to be a PM…

Updated title and monthly payment to account for incentive.

Just washed and took new pictures with updated odometer.

438 including tax on 60K MSRP 340i is a fantastic deal. where can i replicate this kind of a deal?

The OP wasn’t even able to get $438/month. He is incentivizing his original deal to make it effectively $438/month so someone takes it over.

I didn’t come here to read so I’m glad you can do it for me :rofl: /s

what does OP mean? Im lost

OP = original poster.

Did you know you can get an E300 loaner lol for the same price? I am kidding. That is a good deal on the 340i

@vhooloo, I think all of us here know that you can get E300 or A6 for that price thanks to you bro! But thank you for the reminder once again.

Where can i get A6? Ill go for it anytime :slight_smile:

Location? I’m in Norcal

Potentially interested. I’m in LA. Don’t know how to send a PM, but can you message me? Thanks.

Inland Empire, transfer is pending, stage 2 documents have been mailed in.

Transfer is currently pending, stage 2 documents have been mailed in.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know!

This assumption completed much faster than my gray one. Only four business days after they received our documents. Thanks all.