2016 ACURA TLX 36/12k $199/mo $0 Down - Frontpage Deal?

Hi i was in he market for a new Acura tlx. I’m interested in the 2016 v4 tech. What’s the residual on this vehicle in NJ.

So far my dealer offered me $323 for the v4 tech 0 down all taxes included. For the v6 base I was offered 289.

I’m trying to understand what’s going on. I qualify for Acura loyalty, military and recent grad. I’m looking for 36 month lowest amount of miles possible which I assume is 10k

I apologize in advance. It’s my first time leasing. I’ve been reading everywhere to see the best deal. I might as well ask now

I think Acura blew their wad with respect to leasing 2016 ILX/TLX in August when they had the 1250 Edmunds certificate. Seems harder to see those deals now.

I can’t find the Edmund deal anywhere. But what did you think of my offer?

What dealer was this at?

Anyone still interested in these TLX’s?

I have two 2016 Acura TLX’s (white/brown-7600miles and black/brown-8200miles) I may be interested in getting out of.

Both were leased on 8/31/2016. 36mo/12k $34k MSRP

Taxes for both were paid up front. Lease payment on white-$265/mo; black $220/month

Message for more details

1 Like

Can’t seem to figure out the direct messaging system, but I might be interested. Where are you located?

I am located in Chicago, IL

I’m Detroit… if only I could figure out how to direct message! :slight_smile:

Sending you a DM now.

Which lease company / bank?

I’m going to guess both are 4 cyl?

ACURA/HONDA FINACIAL

@Buddyleecia yes they are both 4cyl

Last time i checked, they didn’t allow lease transfers.

I had a TLX for 9 months and traded it in actually profiting $1800. It basically meant I drove it for free. See what carmax will give you; if you want to get a new car see what they would give you. You may be surprised.

@max_g might be right. According to swapalease, AFS/HFS doesn’t allow lease transfers. OP might want to double-check wih them to confirm.

thanks @max_g and @Jon will look into it. When i spoke with dealer (during finalizing paper work, was told that transfer would be ok) will verify to be sure!

Thanks for that input! Dep going to check out car max! @senwia

@senwia how do i become your family member and you negotiate a deal for me in illinois :slight_smile:

haha

1 Like

I know this is a really old thread, but how are prices looking on these now?

Same family member need a car, got them into a new 2020 TLX, will share the deal.