2016.5 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring fully loaded $238/mo

Op hasnt responded to thread or pms in last 9 days. Mcdonald Mazda never called back. Ive gone back and forth woth groove mazda still not really close.

So I have a friend who works for Chase bank and can get Mazda employee pricing. He has access to dealer records, pricing etc. He says this is an impossible deal, that the dealer would have taken a $2700 loss at a minimum on the sale. 3 dealerships all seperatley quoted me a 3500 loss if they sold at this price. Im not inclined to side with a dealer but short of some evidence of actual paperwork its either 1 in a million or not at all.

im in NY - long island

average selling price of this car CX5 GT 2016.5 after negotiation is 29500 ish.

Not a very competitive marketā€¦if you are willing to travel, central and southern NJ seem to have more dealers willing to play ball

Donā€™t ask for offersā€¦email your sheet and basically ā€œdareā€ the manager to say No.

1 Like

2016.5 Mazda CX-5 AWD Grand Touring w/ i-active sense and tech packages. Side roof rails+wheel locks MSRP 33,755

Just got this car two days ago. 322/month including tax. 795 total due at signing. 24 month/12k miles per year.

Negotiated a selling price of 31,200 (8% MSRP, 5% below invoice). I really love this car. I think I got a decent deal for my first time going straight to dealer. I usually use a broker but the cheapest quote any broker could do was 375/month w/the same terms and 795 due. Thanks so much to everyone on this forum. Couldnā€™t have done it without you.

Ari