2007 BMW Z4M for sale

Anyone interested in a:

2007 BMW Z4 M
$45,995
Miles: 46,863

Cool car that we just took in. Would love for an enthusiast to take it.

Wheels : Black 18” APEX EC-7

Tires : Michelin Pilot Super Sport XL tires sized 255/40 in the front and 265/40 in the rear.

Suspension : modified with a BMW front strut brace, MCS double adjustable coilovers, Vorshlag front camber plates, and an adjustable H&R front sway.

Engine / Exhaust : S54 inline-six has been fitted with a K&N drop-in air filter and Rogue Engineering cat-back exhaust system.

Cosmetic Mods : tinted taillights, yellow tinted headlights, a carbon-fiber front lip from JL Motoring, a Fancywide rear diffuser, and a Skyer Motorsport carbon fiber rear spoiler and side splitters.

Bra : 3M clear bra has been added to the front bumper, fenders, hood, side skirts, and rear bumper, and aftermarket tint has been applied to the windows.

The car is running PFC Z-Rated Carbon Metalic pads front and rear. The photo gallery shows all 4 brake calipers with a close-up on how much pad is left — which I would say is plenty of pad before you would need to replace due to wear.

Also not in the specs is the specific sizes of the wheels. The front Apex EC7’s are 18×9 with ET31 offset and the rear are 18X9.5 ET22. The wheel sizes I picked put the aspect ratio very close to stock front and rear.

3 Likes

This is a very cool car! And a manual at that! Totally unique rocket… love it :+1::heart_eyes:

1 Like

LOL at that price.

2 Likes

Nice car, like the wheels. Bit pricey, markets softened since some of these auction results too

I understand. But there is definitely more value on this car for someone who would be interested in the aftermarket items.

No offense Fredy, because you post some fantastic deals, but LH is not that audience.

they’re worth pennies on the dollar - sweet car though, I had a clown shoe back in the day.

Heh, love that car!!

Had it back in 2012, wish I kept it.
The mods though seem to be detracting to be honest.

1 Like

Beautiful car. Love the S54 block as i used to own 2 E46 M3. The owner spend a good amount of money on the aftermarket mods. Only thing i’m not a fan of is the yellow headlight tints