‘20 Ram 1500 Big Horn V8 4X4 $44k @ $226/month

Fca dealers are just great, maybe the best

1 Like

Do state it. I called Westbury on a Durango deal and they said its for 7500 miles only and if I wanted 10k it would be 50 more a month. I said based on residual should be about 15 or 20 max. Saleswoman simply said nothing we can do this is how deals are structured. Pretty much shooed me over the phone. I dont know if I want a car but if I get something that is close to a unicorn I say why not.

Problem with Teachers or more likely Fusion Auto Finance they can be a pain. Look at their reviews online.

Sorry to hear everyone. I’m literally shocked…they pretty much were cut to the chase when I went in there.

I can’t understand how they didn’t want to work with you based on the advertisement on their website. Well, that’s what I thought at first when I saw it, but they did…pretty quickly. They wouldn’t give me any info over the phone; which no LI dealer has ever done that for me.

I’ve had exceptionally bad experiences at several other dealers on LI; same exact car but in the $400’s so I don’t know how my one off experience got less. I even got a quote from Koons, and was willing to go to VA, but it was in the 400’s, though It had more options.

Sorry guys, maybe I got that one-off perfect timing deal, but wouldn’t expect that mid month of January. They gave me that same BS that since I wasn’t putting down full DAS of TTL/fees that the deal was structured differently, but it still worked out for me.

I told the salesman as I was leaving that I would refer people to them since I had a good experience. Sorry that was the case. Still odd though.

This is what it all boils down to. There’s too many variables involved that might even be outside the control of salesman. Maybe the SM was in a good mood that day? No one knows :slight_smile: If this was a loser deal for them, there’s no guarantee they would want to do 1+ more of these unless they’re chasing a volume bonus, which might be tough in mid-January. That’s my best educated guess anyways.

Great deal OP, enjoy the truck!

1 Like

I found this offer using RODO app and I believe it’s from the same dealership based on distance. Out of pocket is way more. (7,500 miles is $213 a month) Congrats on your deal!

1 Like

At the end of the year I snagged a deal on a Big Horn 4x4 5.7 Night Edition LED Sunroof MSRP 53k with a drop in bedliner.

$336/month 12k/ year for 27 months
$150 for plate transfer (the only out of pocket I paid)

2 Likes

Quick update: Both Westbury and Garden City RAM dealers did eventually provided the DAS details on their advertised base big horn specials through repeated back and forth with their internet sales departments… days after the hardball routine - however I had already moved on and did a deal on a Tundra through a broker on the forums here. Security on the other hand … lol just followup calls from them to me to remind me that I need to come in and sit down if I want to do business with them. Not sure what’s going on there. If anyone is interested in the details they provided - its about $3500ish DAS (taxes, fees, etc.) on their advertised specials of $149 / $159 /mo 36/39mo and 7500 miles. Only in stock base models, any other configuration negates the deal/offer.

3 Likes

Screw security. I tried going to them three times and by far they offered the worst deal. When I leased my ram I was trading in my Tahoe. I told them I want a check for the full value of my truck, and the lease completely separate. Every time they gave me numbers, they were using part of my truck for the DAS until I walked out… When the hellcats were leasing really good three years ago, they had a bunch sitting there so I figured they were willing to deal. They were $300 more a month (yes 300) for a car with the same msrp of the one I ended up with. I don’t know how they sell so many cars unless people are really that dumb…

3 Likes

I’m still interested in 2020 Ram 1500 Big horn, but the night edition version. I reached out today to South Shore Ram and they only offered $1k off the msrp. I’m going to post in the wanted section for a night edition to see if any brokers can offer a good deal. Oh and no dealer offered the RODO pricing Lol

South Shore wasn’t dealing this month. I went in there a few weeks ago, and they wouldn’t even give me a quote for any 2020.

They were still trying to get me into 2019 Warlock Classic V6. And that was in the upper 200’s. Told me to come back in February when incentives may be better. Glad I didn’t fire in December on their $27X/month offer. The 2020 is so much better than Gen4 Classic.

No one has come remotely close to mine anywhere for a 2020 and I asked around. I was planning on putting on back burner or just completely giving up a truck until I got lucky with this one.

They offered me the classic today too.

I’m looking for a Ram 1500 lease deal, for 15K p.a. 36 months, 0 Down…they have a truck at my local dealership listed for $36k…but they’re offer was over $500 p.m. …
way too high!

This thread is almost a year old, back when there were literally $11,000 in incentives. There is more like 3-4k now depending on what you qualify for.

226/mo isn’t happening, but $500 is insane for a 36k truck. I don’t even know how you found one for 36k in PA, 4x4 starts at 39k, most base trucks are around 40-41 in the northeast.

All that being said, I do broker RAM in the northeast and can help you out, I just want your expectations to be in line, because this is nothing like January.

ram dealer in humble, tx has 2 crew cab 2020 trucks for 36k each. I’m ready to lease, but wanted to know the typical monthly price for these trucks with 0 down, 15k p.a. miles. 36 months

Cool. Never heard of RODO. I’ll look at it. What do you find is a good/best feature. PM me if this needs to be taken out of this discussion.

My friend you must have had a good zoom
Session. Two days ago you didn’t know how to navigate the forum…now your PM’ing. Good for you.

I meditated on the hilltop to not pin my voodoo dolls… PM’ing is easy. I just wasted another hour looking for abbreviation definitions. :slight_smile: I’m always 100% cars, though. Today’s shiny bauble F-Type SVR at a dealer here. Talked with about 20 more dealers trying to find a 2020 Corvette for less than my house. And almost left my house to look at a 160,000 Sequoia for cheap. I have a stable of cars that I need to keep fresh. Flying down to Dallas this week to get back one of my cars I lent to someone. And I will be driving COTA (Austin F1 track) at high speed in ALL the M cars. Can’t wait!

So, in googling the terminology, I did find a reference to another app since I posted the above… honker… need to look into that too.

Didn’t you say your local dealer was in PA?

You want a totally base 4x2 truck?

Stable we need to see some pics…always love good garage view.

It maybe a base truck, but on looking for a low monthly payment 0 Down, 36 months, 15K miles p.a.

![