‘19 Civic SI $23k or new?

Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question relates to a specialized topic (e.g. tax, legal, shipping, 3rd-party-buyout etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

Hello, looking for input if it’s better to get a new Honda civic SI ($30k ish)or used one similar to the one linked. Been a while since I last purchased a car so interested in the strategy best suited for this era.
-CA BayArea

Used Honda Civic SI

Might as well go for a new one if it’s 30k. Only 7k more than the used. New is new

1 Like

2-3k MINIMUM ADM for a the SI

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing… this new market is beyond comprehension… thanks for the response

1 Like

Any tips on getting a good deal on this or something similar?

The 2019 Si is great, but I wonder how much I could get a discounted new WRX Premium for.

1 Like

Kind of crazy when you think about the fact that Integra A-Spec 6MT were being discounted at least until recently.

Makes the actual delta only a few grand if even that.

72K miles on the used one… :thinking:

2 Likes

Did the Integra stop being discounted? Is it no longer a good time to try and grab one up?