19 BMW M550Xi lease (MSRP discount)

Agreed. I am headed squarely in the direction of a 2019 750i.

Some would equate that to driving a coffin.

Enjoy whatever you decide!

Make it an M760i, best of all worlds for you. And then everyoneā€™s happy.

Esp if you rebadge it as a 530ā€¦hehe

I drove a 93k m550 during a UDE weekend and was surprised how agile and powerful it was for a larger car. Took speed bumps like they werenā€™t even there. Dunno how they managed sporty and cushy so well. Definitely an older manā€™s car tho

You guys are funny. 450hp+ 0-60 in sub 4s ā€œold mans carā€ā€¦

Not sure Iā€™d consider any 5 as an old mans car. That honor is reserved for the 7.

1 Like

I mean a corvette is an ā€œold manā€™sā€ car and itā€™s still fun to drive, most 530s and 540s I see are driven by middle aged people, m550 and m5 totally different story.

My first 5 was at 40 and I felt really young for that car. My friends were all driving ā€œyoungerā€ cars.

I got the mid-sized German sedan (W211 E500, which I loved) out of my system in my 30s, which is definitely dampening the appeal of a current 5 or a current E.

To me, cars are like travel destinations. Once Iā€™ve been somewhere Iā€™m unlikely to go back, because there is a whole world of experiences I have yet to enjoy.

I agree, also have a F10 550 M Sport and I prefer the older styling by far, and I still think my car is a bit of an old manā€™s car. The new 550 is much faster than a stock F10 (mine is Tuned), handles way better, but it looks so boring that I canā€™t stand it.

Iā€™m looking at new M3ā€™s or M4ā€™sā€¦ or I may go with another brandā€¦

Hello guys looking to find out if there are any lease credits this month on an bmw m550

$3,500 Lease cash until June 2nd

$2,000 Loyalty

I mean the new m550ix is pretty much an f10 m5 with awd and suspension/tranny not as hardcore packaged into the new bodystyle, I would say I disagree with you on the bodystyle part, the new f90/g30 m5 is much wider and more aggressive on the back than the f10 m5, on the front itā€™s more of the same, new bodystyle looks wider, larger cooling vents. I havenā€™t taken a look at the old m550 vs new m550 but I would have to think bmw went the same way, I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder though.

Hey guys looking to lease a m550 wanted to know what was a realistic goal to have for a monthly payment on a 36/10 lease