17 months left in lease. Carvana is offering 3k over payout

Hi all, I’m in Greenville, SC. I have a 19’ CX-5 lease that I put 4k down in 11/19 and pay $250 a month including interior protection & wheels/tires. I have 17 months left. I love my wife’s CX-9 and really want to switch to a Carbon CX-9 that just came out. Carvana offered me $3,200 over my payout amount. Vroom was a bit less. What would make the most sense besides saying to wait until lease end? I’ve never been comfortable sitting in the car. Thank you all!

Have you priced out how much that new cx9 is going to cost you? Used car prices are high but so are new ones.

1 Like

Lots of used cars that had to get large incentives when new a couple of years ago are selling way above buyout. The problem is what to replace them with. The local Mazda dealer has 4 new cars today, VW dealer 12, Ford 12. Toyota seems to be better stocked with local KY made cars, still an SUV discount probably isn’t in the cards. Look at a sedan if you want some sort of discount.

This is a Chase lease so you should have no issues AFAIK.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.