17 Mini Cooper Non-S RV/MF (91326)

Hi there,

I am new to leasing and have been stalking this forum for a while. I am looking to lease a 17 non-S Mini Cooper Hardtop. Zip code 91326.

Does anyone have the rv/mf for:
12 months/10k
24 months/10k
36 months/ 10k

I am a current Mini owner and I’m planning on signing up for AARP to get the additional discount. I also plan on doing MSD to lower the MF. Can someone also explain if there is any advantage/disadvantage of doing a one time payment lease vs having a monthly payment?

Thanks in advance!!

Hi, I think I might be able to help you out if you are still in the market for a mini

I am still in the process of looking so any information would be helpful!

I got a quote from a dealer, but it seems like I could do better. (They just gave me a monthly payment no details) The MSRP of the car is $29,600 and the selling price they quoted me is $26,950…this includes AARP and Costco discount. For the 3 year lease they are quoting me $311.72 a month with tax. It would be $1000 out of pocket and I was told because I have the AARP discount they wouldn’t be able to do the MSD, which I think is BS.

I have also been waiting for closer to the end of the month to see if they are in need of a sale.

Thanks for the help!

Please shoot me a message, thank you!