$17,500 lease cash on 2018 Audi RS7

This could make this a tasty lease hack…
In all sure the mf and residual are terrible but I bet you can get a good discount on top of the rebate.

1 Like

So let’s hack this using the calculator.

The cheapest RS 7 in the country is $127,310 new. Assume a good 10% discount off MSRP and you’re at $114,579.

Take the lease cash off and you’re at $97,079.

Assume a terrible residual of 50% with a crazy MF of .002 for 36/10k.

Payment will be around $1,271 + tax with about $2,000 in drive-offs.

Not bad but not amazing either. Something at like $999 + tax would be screaming deal. Basically need to shoot for 18% off MSRP before the lease cash to hack this below $1,000.

2 Likes

There is actually an extra $1,000 rebate. So $18,500 in total. Edging towards that $1,000 mark.

One of the few times my wife having an Audi is a good thing, $1000 loyalty :joy:

A quick search seemed to indicate there are only 28 or so new RS7s in the entire US. Is that true?

Yup, only 1 showing in all of SoCal

If you can get down to 1k a /mo for this car you’d be in business. RS5 leases are well into the 1.3k and 1.5k for a car that’s about 30k or 40k less in MSRP.

The RV for the RS5 is better, but good luck trying to get a dealer to knock anything off the price of one. Closest I saw anyone get an RS5 lease down to was about 1k even with only drive offs (which came to about 8k).

Rv is higher on an rs5 because it’s the current body. Rs7 is outgoing model and new “7” is hitting dealers now.

S6 has $10k lease cash, but there’s barely any of those out there, and mf is high. Last year, s6 had like 6k lease cash combined with like a .0001 mf and, despite a poor residual, the 1% mark was attainable.

1 Like

I’ll bet the residual on the rs7 is closer to 40% than 50%

significantly less, 6 of those are errors they no longer have, and 2 wont be sold due to a recall they are not free to disclose when i asked

Apparently there was a recall on ‘18 a/s 6 and 7.

There were barely any in stock throughout most of the year. It’s almost like Audi just punted on them in anticipation of the new models.

I was told by one of the local Audi dealers that come end of November there will be an excess of the 2018 A6’s (and probably A7) and that they will offer steep discounts as all of them will be returning in dealer lots after the recall and needed to be sold.

1 Like

Per Sam’s club website, there’s a $2k recall bonus on some models. Not sure if that’s a rebate across the board or just for recall affected units.

1 Like

Why is there 17.5k lease cash if there is only a few cars avail lol?

2019 redesign?

2019 is redesigned. At this high end a level where people care more about the latest model and less about the discount, the discounts need to be far enticing.

They give you 2k “bonus” if you sign a waiver not to sue Audi when you get incinerated in the car

So if you get a hacker deal on one but it tries to kill you, was it really a hacker deal? :joy::joy::joy:

Who hacked whom?

Anyone starting to see the discounts on the 2018 A6/A6? So far one dealer told me 25% off MSRP in the NE, trying to see how much more % others have gotten.