$15k Off Ioniq 5 Lease Thru 1/31/2024

I’m in PA. My EQB is $498 with $0 down. I think Ariya may have more features than EQB but for the price I paid and my needs, I’m quite happy with my eqb.

I think these are two different models as well. 2023 SEL versus 2023 limited. I think the limited is about 6.5k more and the incentives are the same. Not going to get 2k down and $280 a month on the limited.

Thanks for the feedback all - I’ll see if I can squeeze a little more out of the deal but it seems close to the best that I could find.

I agree. If I found a limited I would have probably stuck to the SEL. At least for a least. If I was leasing to own, limited all the way.

How much more would the payments be for a 24m/12k lease comparing the two?

Did you file for the state rebate?

Not qualified

That’s unfortunate. I just got the confirmation they approved my rebate and are sending it soon. I hope it is NOT true that a state tax rebate is considered a w4 taxable income.

1 Like

It is. I was taxed on the rebate I got from PA a few years ago.

I’m working on a '23 Limited AWD - And I’m not getting a great deal but I’m having a hard time to tell what is wrong with this picture based on the screenshot their sending me:

I’m looking for 3 yr/10k

Based on what I’ve seen here I feel like i should be able to get this in the 400ish PM range? Any feedback on what they’re got screwy here?

It has the 9k “dealer discount” + 7.5k lease credit

I realize this is for 36/12k not 10k, but there is still something screwy here. Is the MF too high?

what state are you in? do you know tax rate? I hit $685 exactly by using a 5.7% tax rate, monthly taxes, and $654 as dealer fees since i have no idea where that “total add-ons” number in the middle column is supposed to go:

why do you think you should be able to get into the $400 range? i’m surprised they’re offering the 7500 lease discount; i was just told that '23s are in final pay and some dealers arent even offering that.

EDIT: Final Pay means there are different MF and RV rates; i’m actually getting a quote sent to me right now and will let you know what they tell me it is. but yeah, it was .0020 (~4.8% apr) and now is almost .003 (>7%) so you’re taking a big hit there.

These numbers are so far from the crazy Autocompanion deal for $58 a month.

1 Like

State is NY, I figured the MF was too high. We’ll see what I can get out of them there.

I can’t find that anywhere on autocompanion - can you link me?

That was for the SE Standard range with an MSRP of about $45k. I believe they are sold out, anyway.

Reports of standard range (220mi) Ioniq 5s (in San Jose, CA) 2yr, 24,000mi,
$0 DAS, $6,700 One Pay.

Potentially $7,900 for the Long Range.

Did not ask about 10,000/yr

Not quite 2021 Bolt deal territory, but decent. $280/m

Thoughts?

I don’t think 24/10k is supported, only 24/12k.

Seems like a great deal.

1 Like

Update: 2024 Ioniq5 SE RWD - 303mi Range (24 month lease term)

$7,350 (OnePay) Effective rate $306/m
Includes $7500 incentive + $400 recent graduate incentive
Note: I added $450 for a lease service plan. (usefulness TBD)

Bonus: This transaction includes free charging at Electrify America (usefulness and functionality TBD)

If you can find inventory for a 2024 SE Standard Range (220mi) you may be able to negotiate sub $6,000. effective rate $250/m

Although I didn’t achieve the amazing bolt lease pricing of 2021, I am happy with the deal I obtained.

4 Likes

Congratulations!

Can you please shared the dealer? I’m also looking in the Bay Area

DGDG Stevens Creek Hyundai