$15k Off Ioniq 5 Lease Thru 1/31/2024

Congratulations!

Can you please shared the dealer? I’m also looking in the Bay Area

DGDG Stevens Creek Hyundai

Could you please share the LH calculator? Thank you.

I didn’t run a calculator.

2 Likes

Wait. That’s $306 a month with no down payment?

1 Like

Did a 2024 Ioniq5 SEL (not SE) RWD - 303mi Range (24 month lease term) in SoCal at $7200 incl OC tax and $500 first responder. 300/mo effective. These cars have actual 300 mile range, free EA charging, auto pilot that brakes/accelerates/steers for you in LA traffic, hands-off. Plus 19" wheels, huge hatch/ rear capacity, NAVI, car play, sportier handling than I thought, and charged 20-80% in under 20 min. This thing keeps surprising us.

4 Likes

If you put in Eco-mode 340!

Yes that’s correct.

Great deal, would you mind share the dealer info? I am in OC and looking for Ioniq5 SEL, thank you in advance!

HB Hyundai
(714) 741-0171
Hossain (he calls himself Sam)
Tell him Matt sent u

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

How much down payment?

Looking for the Limited RWD but best is still 550+ pm for 24/12.

We paid $7198.00.
That’s it.
One pay.

Negotiate for a charging cable, it’s not included.

1 Like

Thank you for that.

What’s the deal with one pay? It’s it cheaper?

It lowers the MF thus the total lease cost/effective monthly. IF the captive offers this. Hyundai is offering this on Ionics this month.

1 Like

but it could screw you over in taxes depending on what state you’re in. I’m in GA and have read some strong warnings against one-pay since you basically get double-taxed on it:

That’s a 2-year old thread, but I don’t think anything has changed in the laws here…

Looks like Hyundai is at it again:

Not looking to hijack my own thread, so please keep Ioniq 6 comments in the other thread.