15% off MSRP 2023 Cayenne Platinum worth it?

Hi,
I’m very new to the whole game of getting a good deal on a car. My wife really likes the Cayenne and from my research so far it seems like it’s hard to find a good deal on a Porsche. A dealer reached out offering 15% off MSRP on all their 2023 Cayenne Platinum AWD in stock. Is this an attractive offer to either buy or lease or is this a standard sales gimmick from them. The MSRP of their inventory is 95-100k

If you want this car, then purchase it. Porsche residual values for 2023 SUV models tanked, so it doesn’t make sense to lease them anymore.

PJ

2 Likes

If it is a new untitled car and your wife likes the Cayenne, then that’s a not a bad deal at all.

Is it a loaner, if so how many miles?

Find a CPO with the most recent in service date. 6 years of warranty will be nice to have since you’ll be chasing that neggy eggy for a while.

1 Like

Meh, I’d want the V8 in the new 2024 Cayenne S.

That dealer will be sitting on that 23 Platinum for awhile. It is going to take more than 15% to move it. Cayenne got updated for 2024 model year, exterior/interior changes, infotainment updates, powertrain updates, more standard equipment.

23 Cayenne is the worst between 22 and 24
It is $4k more than 22 with basically no updates;
24 model changed a lot.

2 Likes