123BUYACAR - APRIL DEALS! - NJ/NY/PA/CT - 2023 Hyundai Offers

let me shoot you a text

@waqastheviper OK!

@waqastheviper 862-245-1037

44641 is the zip

Looking for a 2021 Kona SE or SEL FWD, 36 months/12,000 miles, NJ zip code, flexible on exterior/interior color. Any inventory and how low can we go?

Hi,
Do you have any Hyundai Sonata sel available? 36/10k, NJ zip code, flexible on color (no red).

Hi,
Do you have any 2022 Tucson Limited’s available? NJ and phantom black exterior preferred.

@KSNYC The Kona SE MSRP $23130, 10k miles, only 1st payment out of pocket and all taxes and fees rolled into the payment, you’d be at about $285 per month. Inventory is thin, how soon are you looking to get this done?

@meh485 Yes, we have Hyundai Sonatas available although thinning by the day. MSRP $27084, 10k miles, only first payment out of pocket and all taxes and fees rolled into the payment, you would be at $314 per month. How soon are you looking to get this done?

@ZH22 Thank you for reaching out…I appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Yes, we have 2022 Tucson Limited’s available. Inventory is very very thin right now, how soon are you looking to get this done?

My car died on me. Looking for a quick, cheap lease. 12k 48 or 36. Was looking at the cheapest deals locally and seems to be a Venue. Prefer at least the SEL. Not picky in terms of colors. Looking to put 0$ down. 07730. Thank you.

@RutgersMets Sorry to hear that your car died! Let’s see if we can help.

Great screen name by the way! Love both too.

So, the Venue SEL…36 months, 10k miles would be $243 per month. 12k miles would be $253. The 48 month program only saves you about $3 per month. Both of these options are with only your 1st month out of pocket, all taxes and fees rolled into the payment.

Any idea on a Tuscon Limited AWD or Santa Fe Limited AWD? My zip is 44641. 36/10k

@valueautoleasenyc Hey there! Looking to get into something under $300 a month w/ nothing down, in Upstate NY…can you help me out?

@Smalls Would love to help! Have you considered the Elantra?

Hi,
Any idea on a Tuscon Limited AWD or Santa Fe Limited AWD? My zip is 20105. 36/10k

@vinod_Surisetty Hi! On the Tucson Limited, you’d be right around $383, on the Santa Fe Limited, you’d be at $519

Sure, Elantras are great! One of my only things is I need that premium audio! Other than that under $300 is good for me.

How about for 44641?

1 Like

Is that Ohio? Yes, let’s do it.