123BUYACAR - APRIL DEALS! - NJ/NY/PA/CT - 2023 Hyundai Offers

What deals on Santa Fe SEL w/ Convenience package? NYS 36/10k

do you do deal in California?

@Pratik_Sheth yes! What are you looking for?

Hello @valueautoleasenyc I am looking for a 2021 Hyundai Sonata N Line in Glowing Yellow, with 36/12k. I am located in NY. Thank you!

@Roman_Giler MSRP: $33765, 10k miles, NYS taxes, only 1st payment out of pocket and everything else rolled into payment, $445 per month. What is your time frame to purchase? Keep in mind that inventory is limited.

@sunnyhaibin With an MSRP of 35214, 12k, NYS taxes, you would be at $435 per month with only your 1st month out pocket, all else rolled into your monthly payment. What is your time frame to purchase, keep in mind that inventory is limited these days.

Do you have any Hyundai Santa Fe limited and can you work in NC?

@penone Yes and yes. What is your zip code?

Zip code is 27519.

Thanks!

Looking for a Sonata or Kona SEL plus or comparable cars, emailed you for a personalized offer.

@penone Santa Fe Limited, 12k, only 1st month out of pocket, you would be at $569. We can deliver too! Believe it or not.

Thanks. A bit more than what I thought. Appreciate you getting back to me though.

to be honest both… Prices just aren’t what I was hoping to be at. I really appreciate you trying to help me out!

Thanks, now she has switched to a Honda HRV…

Could you sell to OH? If so, what would a 2022 Tucson Limited Hybrid look like?

@Yehaman I can help with the HRV lease as well!

@waqastheviper are you considering any other vehicle?

@Ponch I can sell anywhere, it would be a matter of getting the vehicle to you. What is your zip.

Looking for 2 Sonata SE. 36/10k 10471. 0 DAS
Thanks

@endodeal with only your 1st month out of pocket, all other fees rolled into the payment, you would be at @279 per month.

We offer delivery or free transportation to the dealer. When are you looking to get this done?