$1000 Sam's Club gift card for 2022 Mazda CX-5, 2022 Ford Explorer, 2022 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Volvo XC90

Saw this today and it looks like it covers: 2022 Mazda CX-5, 2022 Ford Explorer, 2022 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Volvo XC90 and 2022 Volvo XC90 Recharge. Which dealers are participating and how can we stack this with our purchases and orders?

Limited Time Offer: $1,000 Sam’s Club e-Gift Card

Expect something special. Receive a $1,000 e-gift card from Sam’s Club when you report the purchase of an Eligible Vehicle of Interest from a TrueCar Certified Dealer. Eligible Vehicles of Interest are limited to the following: 2022 Mazda CX-5, 2022 Ford Explorer, 2022 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Volvo XC90 and 2022 Volvo XC90 Recharge. †

Sam’s Club True Car

† In order to be eligible to receive the $1,000 Sam’s Club e-Gift Card (“e-Gift Card”), Sam’s Club members must (1) use the Sam’s Club Auto Buying Program powered by TrueCar to receive an offer on an Eligible Vehicle of Interest from a TrueCar Certified Dealer and purchase an Eligible Vehicle of Interest at that dealer between August 2 and August 19, 2022 (the “First Purchase Period”) or between August 31, 2022 and September 26, 2022 (the “Second Purchase Period”), and (2)(a)following a purchase made during the First Purchase Period, the member must report the eligible purchase to TrueCar at Report Your Purchase - Sam's Club by 11:59 PM EST on September 2, 2022 and (b) following a purchase made during the Second Purchase Period, the member must report the eligible purchase to TrueCar at Report Your Purchase - Sam's Club by 11:59 PM EST on October 10, 2022. Eligible Vehicles of Interest are limited to the following: 2022 Mazda CX-5, 2022 Ford Explorer, 2022 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Volvo XC90 and 2022 Volvo XC90 Recharge. This limited time promotion is only available to users of the Sam’s Club Auto Buying Program powered by TrueCar that accurately report a purchase of an Eligible Vehicle of Interest as required by these terms and conditions. The e-Gift Card promotion is only available for a limited time and while supplies last. Sam’s Club and TrueCar may, in each of their sole discretion, end the e-Gift Card promotion at any time, including once all allocated e-Gift Cards have been awarded. The e-Gift Card will be sent electronically by TrueCar to the email address associated with the Sam’s Club Auto Buying Program powered by TrueCar purchase within 30 days of the Sam’s Club member reporting the purchase as required above. Once issued, the e-Gift Card has no expiration date. TrueCar is solely responsible for the administration and fulfillment of the e-Gift Card.

1 Like

Do you have to be a sam’s club member prior to a certain date for this promotion to work similar to the Costco cash card deals for Chevy back in the day?

I would assume so but I have membership so unable to test. But if someone can post a data point for that great.

wonder if my dealer would honor this when I pickup my 4xe, the dates align pretty well as it was shipped 7/26.

Let us know

Gupton as an example points out you can’t use Truecar as they’re charged for the lead so if you ordered at a heavy discount I doubt it.

1 Like