$1000 credit for all new 2017 BMW lease & purchase

I got an email for $1000 credit from BMW for entering Preakness Sweepstakes.

Here is the detail of the email offer:

Thank you for registering for the 2017 Preakness Sweepstakes.

To top off this exclusive opportunity, we would like to extend a special offer from your local BMW Center. Visit your participating BMW Center with this voucher by July 29th and you will receive a $1,000* credit towards the purchase or lease of any new 2017 BMW model.

*$1,000 offer valid on eligible vehicles delivered and retailed April 11th, 2017 through July 29th, 2017. Eligible models include: All new 2016 and 2017 BMWs except the M2 Coupe, M4 GTS Coupe and European Delivery vehicles. This offer cannot be used for previously ordered or previously delivered vehicles and is only valid on delivery of in-stock vehicles. Offer valid to BMW Preakness Sweepstakes participants and their family members residing within the same household. Offer valid on final negotiated price and may be combined with other applicable BMW offers that are available at the time of purchase. Only one OL number per vehicle may be used. Offer valid towards purchase price of eligible vehicle. Only valid at participating dealers in ME, VT, NH, MA, CT, NY, RI, NJ, PA, DE, MD, WV, VA, DC.

Thanks for the info.

Can you please post a link to registration page?

Googling, it looks like the contest was on Facebook and IG and ended on May 1. Would love to know if it is still going.

How/where does one enter in this?

I can’t remember the exact link to enter the sweepstake. I think it was directly from the BMW website.
However, I already have a BMW so the first person to DM me. I can give the code to you.

1 Like

code taken…