Worst leases you've seen

Which website are you seeing this on? Who’s leasing a 5 year old car?

https://www.amazonleasing.com/auto-detail.php?id=7117&v=2014-Mercedes-G63%20

yeah I was browsing 6speedonline classifieds for cars I can never afford and came across that site lol

I think the target audience of that site is people with brain damage and super rich parents…
sadly I am only brain damaged…

3 Likes

1 Like

imagine paying $1100 with a down payment on a slightly better camry… lmao that’s just a troll i do not think that can possibly be real.

2 Likes

He was able to make exactly one payment on that car.

3 Likes

Maybe, unless it was sign and drive :joy:

1 Like

I’ll put a couple Franklins on the table that it gets repoed before it gets transferred for what he’s asking.

2 Likes

How do you get taken at the dealer for that? Did they lease the car at a markup? I’m trying to reconstruct the deal in my mind… he’s trying to recoup his money from the worst deal of the universe.

We should make friends with him just to see what he ends up doing with it. I need closure on this.

1 Like

Max amount of negative equity the lender would allow

3 Likes

There has to be be negative equity. I am guessing this individual has a history of bad fiscal decisions.

2 Likes

Who knows what credit tier that clown is too

Maybe lowest tier + max MF markup

1 Like

At this point, the best outcome for him is indeed the repo - or just drive to Lexus dealer and let them take it…

Or total it and deal with the insurance rate hike. Lexus does have GAP

1 Like

They made one payment and decided they couldn’t afford it… I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall of that room when this deal was made. They had to have known they couldn’t afford a 1,100 a month payment the month BEFORE when they signed the deal. I don’t understand why signing. I get signing a bad deal that’s maybe 100 bucks or 200 bucks worse than it should be, but at 1.1k? Damn.

" I wont take any more of a lose"

Wow! just… WOW!

Considering how much people mess up loss, lose, and loose (not to mention dinning and dining), I truly don’t think high school graduation standards are strict enough :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I mean, it is FULLY LOADED and has red leather! I’m sure he has to pay a premium for that. I’m just mainly baffled he thinks he’ll get a down payment on top of his terrible deal.