Working on an XC90 T6 Momentum lease?

Hi there guys I’m working on an XC90 T6 Momentum Lease. Also considering T5 R-Design.

I’ve been contacting dealers in Florida as there’s a lot of inventory all around but these guys don’t seem to be interested in working with me at all.

I’ve been searching the forum and I’m not finding the answers so please don’t shoot me for asking… but can anyone help me figure out what incentives are available for these things right now? The dealer’s responses seem to indicate there are none. They come back with a few k off MSRP if that and don’t mention any incentives at all.

So I keep reading that A-Plan is what most people utilize. Unfortunately, my company and my wife’s company does not have a discount plan set up with Volvo. So are there any other options for how I may qualify for the discounts?

Are there any others out right now that I could consider trying to tell these dealers about?

Also, the dealer is currently using 0.00052 MF. I’m willing to consider using MSDs. Do you think its worth it with an MF this low? Each lowers the MF by what… 0.0003 is it?

Thanks in advance guys.

To find the current incentives in your zip code, use the Volvo payment calculator that follows build and price. Florida is notoriously awful for purchasing and leasing, so you might want to consider reaching out to dealers in Atlanta. Personally, I’d contact the big dealers in DC (including the one owned by the Congressman who represents VA-8). If you have been a Sam’s Club member since 2/1/2018, you can qualify for A-Plan. MSDs provide a great ROI even when the MF is low. It’s more than it would earn sitting in the bank

:grin:
…and former ambassador to Lichtenstein

2 Likes

To qualify, for a sams a-plan whats required? I’m not a member, but my wife is on her parents account (and has been for years) she has her own card. Would that qualify to your knowledge?

Trying outside of Florida is a great idea and I’m willing to travel for a great deal.

Your wife should qualify then. Just google Sam’s club Volvo A plan and the details should come up.

1 Like

Why can’t someone just add me on their Sams club so I can qualify for a-plan lol? Ursus???

Im kinda curious if this would work?

Of course it would work …vhooloo sez

Do you want me to adopt you?

3 Likes

Does anyone have a complete list of what incentives are avilable?

I’ve read about Conquest, Sams, Costco, of course A-Plan, Volvo Cash, etc but I’m having a tough time trying to figure out what is actually available today, vs back in 2017 which is what most posts seem to discuss when I search.

Also, I thought I read 0.0003 MF discount for each MSD but I read conflicting info on that. One guy said he did 10 MSDs, and his rate went from .0008 to .0003… which would mean the discount per MSD is 0.00005 each. So now I’m not clear which it is?

Thanks in advance. I know It sounds like I’m asking to be spoon fed but I swear I’m searching (unsuccessfully).

0.00005 [20202020…]

For Sam’s club purposes sure.
For actual life, Nah you sound meaner than my mom.

I know BMW used to be maximum of 10 though they don’t do it anymore. What about Volvo? 10 also?

I just had a dealer tell me that Volvo doesn’t do MSDs… is there something new from them in April canceling this program or is the dealership just clueless?

I haven’t heard anything, did MSD’s on an XC90 on Saturday.

Some dealers don’t know how to do them or prefer not to do them because they can be a pain.

How’s the overall lease-a-bility on a XC90 anyway? I financed a '17 Jeep GC but it sucks on long drives since the seat is horrible. I’m thinking of taking my losses and selling it to Carmax and then leasing a better riding SUV like a XC90 but compared to the S90, the A-plan incentives (which I have) don’t seem as attractive.

My wife just picked up a '17 Infiniti QX50 and the seats are WAY more comfortable.

Trying to find that answer out right now.

So far I’m not getting amazing results either, but I am considering expanding my search to ATL as someone suggested above.

What have you been getting, if you don’t mind sharing?

So far only one offer.

Your lease payment will be $799 a month with tax included. On a T5 FWD R-Design.

They won’t tell me the adjusted cap cost but are working with a .00052 MF and 55% residual. 36/10. No money down, and like I said they told me that MSDs dont exist for Volvo.

Clearly we’re wasting eachother’s time so I’ve moved on to other dealerships. Not just beacuse the offer was rediculious, but also because I’ve come to realize I’d rather a lower optioned T6 than a more ‘loaded’ T5. (which isn’t good as it relates to leases beacuse the T5 has a lower MF right now than the T6)

Wow.

The last 2 XC90’s I did were as followed:

T6 Mom
MSRP: 61,090
36/10
$582 pre tax, $629 with tax. No A-Plan
First Month (629) + Doc fee (175)+ Plates/reg (221) Due at signing = 1,000

With full MSD’s it was $580ish and 6500 of msds.
Nothing crazy but I thought it was alright

1 Like