Why I didn't lease a Volvo S90

About a hundred people before you asked him the same question. He will come up with BS answer, just give him time.

3 Likes

If I were in the market for an S90 I’d prefer a SWB too.

Going all the way back to W116 S-classes and E38 7-series, once you have seen the “original” SWB design you cannot unsee the unnaturally elongated rear doors and roofline.

2 Likes

This guy really knows how to leave people hanging…

1 Like

Or maybe he leased something twice the payment and half the msrp :hugs:. Anyways, I would still give him the benefit of the doubt and wait for a hopefully good deal he got. Lets see

It’s not even about what he leased - it’s about his credibility after talking about his wife and then about being a single 30 something. Just an opinion instead of rant about S90 would be fine. I don’t like long base either. But then why do you even bother considering it when you can spend 30 minutes on Volvo site checking specs?

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

This isn’t an “I leased this over that” type of post, my intent was to add another side to all the Volvo S90 love that the LH forums seem to slant towards.

It’s love for a great value that S90 represented for awhile, and not for a particular car. You don’t get it, aparently.

1 Like

It is about the value. But do go ahead reveal what you leased instead.

2 Likes

And here I am wishing I had leased an S90, where else can you get a car with such value for your money? All I could do now is pray that the deals will return lol

2 Likes

Still hanging…

Probably just trolling on the OP’s part.

Exactly, it’s like this post

They posted this rant then ghosted

That explains it…

Why does anyone care what he leased instead?

1 Like

Actually a better question is why does any care what he thinks of the S90. But since I read the initial post I figured there would be a discussion and comparison

1 Like

So 51% residual is a problem, but not paying twice the monthly for a 5-series. Brilliant.

1 Like

Actually you are mistaken, it is close to 3x the monthly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

T8 never leased well and is similar to A8L or 750L - a loaded limo. Anybody who can afford would jump on any of these for $500/mo, even if they don’t like/need long base. Not sure what his problem really is. Base T8 would be in high 60k, I think, which is not bad.