Which car should I get

First off this is a great forum. I’m really glad I came across it.

So my situation is I want to lease a sporty coupe.

I’m looking for a 36 month/12k mile lease. Goal is to put no money down other than taxes and fees. And I really don’t want to go higher than $700/month.

Which cars do you guys recommend?

So far my favorite has been the c43 amg coupe but the rv really hurts the lease numbers. Anyone have other recommendations?

1 Like

I agree that the C43 residual numbers really suck and would put you over the 700/month.

S4, Giulia or C43 sedan

440 could be an option.

540i M sport possible. Look into the c43 also.

an Audi S5 might squeak under 700 if you get a good deal

Guilia quad ???

Good ideas - has anyone driven the new 440i? How is the exhaust note? That’s the thing I love about the C43.

Giulia Quad would be closer to 1k, theres no support on the quads

I wish this was 700. I was looking at this b4 I got my m4. It was north of 1k.

He could possibly do a s5 sport back but have to cut some features.

Get an RC350 and pocket the rest.

Do you need a coupe?

Looks like Audi S4 can be had around or under 1% right now.

Probably a better interior than the C and similar performance.

The RC350 is a nice car but not a fan of the interior. Definitely looking for a coupe. The S5 is pretty nice but Audi lease will be pretty tough

Drove the 440i GC today but didn’t really get on it. It feels more than fast enough and the car is pretty damn sexy and also comfortable unlike an M3. I’m not a fan of Audi or Mercedes personally, even though I used to be a huge Audi fanboy. BMW I could go either way depending on the car. I completely agree on the Lexus - good cars, but more luxury than sport.

An S5 sportback and cabriolet will probably be horrible leases, but the regular coupe in P+ trim, coupled with MSD should be attainable within your budget.

A quick look at Edmunds shows there’s support from Audi financial and the summer of Audi program has some extra discounts. It also probably depends how competitive your region is.

Edit- a broker posted in another thread an S5 coupe, 62k msrp, that’s well within the budget.

If your lease is near to 1000, buy Tesla Model 3 is better.
I just bought Tesla Model 3, total price 63k, financing via Credit union, down 3500, 1050$/month x 60 months, starting to pay 3 months after purchase.

Moreover, It is fun to drive Tesla.

Not sure how we went from leasing a c43 coupe at $700/mo to buying a Tesla @ $1100/mo

Elon Musk supporter. 202020

I am not sure how much you drive.
But I am driving about 40k miles/year, bought (because I drives too much so lease is not a good idea) and changed car every 200k miles (5 years). Paid about 10k per year for gas, oil, tire, maintenance…

At first I did not think about Tesla, but after calculation, Tesla is a good option because I uses my previous gas/mainternace fee to pay Tesla. Now I pays only about 1k-2k per year for electricity/mainternance for Tesla.