What would you do? Help on next lease

You can’t turn the car in early without rolling in the payments.

Unless BMW FS is offering pull ahead for a specific model, correct?

Correct, but they are not offering pull ahead on any models as of now.

@legendsauto Is there a particular reason they aren’t? I thought this was a regular promo of theirs but seeing it is not, may have to table all this for when my lease is actually due.

No there’s no exact reason why they aren’t offering pull ahead, it’s just not being offered at the moment.

@legendsauto, @LeaseHero: Any deals on X3/X5 /X6? Loaners/Unicorns are most welcome

I have a thread with BMW demo deals posted up.

A post was split to a new topic: Excessive wear + tear question

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

People have been posting good deals on 2019s already, especially loaners. Whether incentives, MF, and RV will be as good, better, or worse come June is anyone’s guess.

Hello experts,

Sorry to post in this thread but I am a new member and can’t create my own thread.
First time leasing a car. Got below deal. What are your thoughts?

This is for 2019 A4 FWD Premium Plus.
Appreciate your feedback on this.

Excessive Wear and Tear or Overage Charges - NOT charged to a 3rd party lease company (i.e. US BANK) when in states NY, CT, NJ. Due to a Law that states 3rd party finance companies can’t charge excessive wear and tear amounts (millage over, tires, damage) due to a law protecting consumers in the North East.

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong area. new to this.

Has anyone ever heard of this? The reason I ask is because I had a 2013 Jeep grand Cherokee leased in 2013 with US Bank - I turned the vehicle in at the end of the lease 2016 (even after the inspection) and there was damage to the passagener window, miles were over by 1200 and some other nicks. The estimate was about $1500.00. But I was never charged because of the LAW I take it.
I now have a lease with Ally bank and want to know if it was just US bank or maybe the law is with any 3rd party lease.

Has anyone else heard of this? IF this is true I advise everyone to try to use it as it could save hundreds of dollars. I did have to pay the lease turn in fee of $385.00 but that was it.

Thank you in advance for any feedback or experience with this.

CBox

You literally posted the same thing 5 months ago. I don’t get it?

1 Like