Volvo XC60 T6 Deal Review

Hi All,

I am working on a deal for a XC60 T6.

Calculator is here: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Volvo&msrp=49430&sales_price=45991&months=36&mf=.00077&dp=0&doc_fee=80&acq_fee=695&taxed_inc=1400&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=57&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=5.6&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=12000&msd=0

Thoughts on the deal for 36/12k?

Deal is from a northern IL dealer.

Thanks,

Doug

Are you a Costco Member? See if you can get better with that pricing. Also do zero drive off and put that money towards maxing out your MSDs. Check out my deal on a more expensive XC60 but a lower monthly due to MSDs.

This includes the Costco “discount”.

Below is the actual breakdown of MSRP:

Doug,

The following prices are with phenomenal incentives currently being provided by Costco.

If you were to purchase, your price would be:
MSRP: $49,430
Invoice: $46,991
Costco 1: -$650
Costco 2: -$750
Your Price: $45,591

From my math, it looks like we are about $2k away, which means the payment could be $55 a month less before taxes…

List 49430
Sale 45591
Residual 57%
Total of payments and residual $48479.10

So, actually about $2500 off on the 12k a year deal.

I’m not done negotiating obviously, just want to get advice and validate my thinking/math…

Thanks!

Got it. If you have any other Volvo dealer nearby, email them to see if they’re willing to beat the price by $1k in order to earn your business. Include the quote from the original dealer. Get that second dealer to beat it and then take it back to the original. Rinse and repeat til they hate you, lol, and then go in to whatever dealer gets you the price you want. You don’t have to just take the Costco deal as is. You’re pretty close to a good deal, but I think you could get it down to $500 max really easily.

Tax rate is 5.6% in Northern IL ?

For 550 I think there’s better CUV out there. Why not just try for an XC90 instead ?

I would do MSD’s on this 10 of them would save you $39.00 a month.

So now he came down to $534 on the 10k lease, but also told me that “this is a Volvo certified deal, meaning all the math is 100% verified to be correct. We (dealer) decide how much to sell the vehicle for, but Volvo structures the deal”.

He included an actual lease contract showing all of the info so I need to review it a little more.

What’s the $650 Costco line item?

Of course he is. I get it. But its an arrogant message!

So the salesman sent me the attached.

I am still seeing a huge discrepancy in my figures.

Am I correct in thinking there is $50 a month to be gained here still?

MSRP of $49,430.

Thanks.